- Captivating New Cover Song – "Hallelujah" written by L Cohen, adapted/arranged by C. Scholz
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
Uniblock's mission is to become the go-to platform for companies looking to build on the blockchain. Currently, blockchain development is fragmented and inefficient due to the time and expense involved in maintaining multiple Web3 integrations. Uniblock seeks to unify this scattered market by connecting top blockchain tools such as Alchemy, thirdweb, Moralis, Parsiq, Covalent and QuickNode into one easy-to-use platform. This funding will enable Uniblock to accelerate the development of its Unified Web3 API platform which will integrate hundreds of Web3 connections and endpoints into one tool for faster and more scalable blockchain development.
The company was co-founded by Kevin Callahan (CEO), David Liu (CTO) and James Liu (VP Eng). Kevin has a background in Product and Partnerships from his time at Coinbase and Twitter as well as being an adjunct professor in Product Management at Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) and an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Ivey School of Business. David is previously the co-founder of ANIFTY, an anime NFT marketplace that was acquired, as well as being an adjunct lecturer of blockchain at the University of Toronto. James was a lead engineer at ANIFTY and a lead blockchain developer on several Web3 projects with a degree in statistical machine learning and artificial intelligence from the University of Toronto.
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
Aly Madhavji from Blockchain Founders Fund commented on their investment: "Uniblock's innovative approach to Web3 development holds the promise of transforming how blockchain products are built. We're backing their mission to tackle this fragmented market with their easy-to-use Unified Web3 API platform." Kumar Dandapani from Cadenza added: "We were immediately excited about the opportunity to work with Kevin, David and James. We're acutely aware of the market need for their Unified Web3 API platform and have the utmost confidence in the team to execute on their vision."
Uniblock envisions a future where every company can easily build for the blockchain using one singular platform - with Uniblock that future is today.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"