- TVS Light Network Adds More Family Programs to Streaming Channel on WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Haunted Attractions Go from 5-Star Reviews to Legendary Status in the U.S
SMS is the ideal way to convert leads to sales efficiently, and Verse makes the process easy through AI and automation coupled with human concierge follow-up. However, due to changes in FCC and phone carrier regulations, many legitimate business communications will soon be blocked before reaching the customer.
Starting October 1, 2021, calls or text messages that don't comply with new regulations may be filtered or labeled spam. Verse's new trustContact™ services will help businesses stay in communication with potential customers by complying with new messaging regulations.
Consumers send and receive texts via P2P or person-to-person messaging. Business SMS is considered application-to-person (A2P) messaging, and different rules apply. A2P texts may be sent from an app or a platform such as Verse. One of the most cost-effective ways to send A2P messages is with 10-digit long code or 10DLC numbers, which allow companies to send up to 15 messages per second.
Starting in October of 2021, most U.S. businesses that use 10DLC to reach their customers will need to complete A2P 10DLC registration. The regulations apply to companies that send more than 3,000 messages per day or use more than five 10DLC numbers for messaging. A2P 10DLC registration verifies your number for carriers, so your messages don't get marked as spam.
More on The Californer
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Offers Awareness Month Banners
- San Francisco State, San Francisco Department of Public Health, and San Francisco Unified School District Collaborate to Offer Scholarships for San Francisco Youth Who Get Covid-19 Vaccine
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named a Bird Town by The National Audubon Society
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
- Eccentex Releases Next Generation Version of Knowledge Base
"Constantly evolving changes to FCC regulations and carrier requirements create an extra compliance burden for businesses," said David Tal, Verse Founder and Co-CEO. "We are experts at optimizing SMS and phone contacts for our clients, so it made sense for Verse to add trustContactTM to our suite of included services to ensure our partners stay ahead of the curve."
Consumers will see the benefit of the new regulations with a decrease in unwelcome spam texts. However, businesses may suffer a significant drop in deliverability if they fail to register. So, Verse.io has stepped up to take care of A2P 10DLP registration for all its clients at no additional cost. Current clients can simply visit https://verse.io/trustContact/ and complete the business profile form. Verse will do the rest.
The trustContact™ service offers more than A2P 10DLC registration. Through this new product, Verse provides SHAKEN/STIR registration to verify phone numbers for calling prospects. SHAKEN/STIR registration, which Verse also includes with all contracts, prevents telephone calls from being labeled as "scam likely" or "spam risk."
More on The Californer
- Gene Haas Advanced Manufacturing Lab Opens At Ventura College
- 13:27 ET GoodTrust partners with Inglewood Park Cemetery to provide digital end-of-life services to their grieving families
- TruAmerica Multifamily Acquires 226-Unit Apartment Community in Chattanooga, TN
- pCREB Transcription Factor Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- QView Medical in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Joins the Initiative of AmIDense.com
Soon, trustContact™ from Verse.io will also include CNAM (Caller Name Delivery), which labels business calls with the business name and a green checkmark to show that the caller is verified. And, for a step up in callerID, Verse will soon be releasing a branded call product that will display a company logo and a short business tagline on customer's phones.
To learn more about trustContact™, visit https://verse.io/trustContact/.
Verse.io is a lead conversion platform that uses cutting-edge AI technology combined with human concierge services to help businesses engage and qualify leads efficiently and at scale. Since its founding in 2015 (initially called Agentology), Verse has qualified millions of leads for real estate, solar, mortgage, home services, and other industries.
Contact: Vadim Nem, [email protected]
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes
- 16:00 ET GoodTrust partners with The Travel Plan by Inman to launch digital end-of-life services
- 11:00 ET Cavinder Twins Partner With Fantasy Sports App Sleeper In First Deal Of Its Kind
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- In Memoriam: Honoring Mrs. Verlie Mae Pickens by Independent San Francisco Writer Anh Lê
- Securing Logon with AutoPassword Technology
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Notice of Availability of a Draft EIR for the El Paseo and 1777 Saratoga Avenue Mixed-Use Project
- Tesla Medbed and Med Bed Technology Now Being Offered to the Public
- TVS Movie Classics Adds Classic Westerns to the WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix Streaming Service
- Airway, Tracheostomy, and Ventilator Management Course
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.14.21
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.13.21
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.12.21
- Governor, First Partner & the California Museum Announce the California Hall of Fame 14th Class
- MAAT Ups The Ante For Entry Level Dithering
- 14:10 ET Gary Thelander is being recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Trusted Attorney for his professional excellence in the legal field and his unwavering dedication to serving the legal community with Thelander Law
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high