- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
The ebook is based on the results of beta tests of 37 apps across the US, UK and Japan. It was found that SKAN 4's elongated 35-day attribution window – in contrast to SKAN 3's 1-3 day window – has led to a higher volume of recorded conversions, facilitating a more comprehensive and precise evaluation of campaign effectiveness. This resulted in an overall improvement of 37% in cost per acquisition and a remarkable 220% improvement in conversion rates.
Katie Madding, Chief Product Officer at Adjust said: "Mobile app marketers are eager to refine their iOS campaign measurement and optimization strategies with privacy-centric attribution, but there's still hesitancy about moving to SKAN 4. With the continued industry shift toward prioritizing user and data privacy, now is the time for a shift in mindset toward the possibilities of post-ID attribution on iOS. The data-backed insights detailed in our guide empower growth marketers to dig into and embrace SKAN 4's functionality."
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
The ebook provides information on how to leverage SKAN 4's features to maximize campaign visibility and performance on iOS, diving into use cases for different verticals and business models. It also reveals how TikTok and Adjust support SKAN 4 functionality as well as how to make the switch from SKAN 3 to SKAN 4. Additionally, it offers insights into unlocking SKAN 4's strategic potential by setting up conversion values effectively and optimizing campaigns for maximum crowd anonymity.
Finally, the ebook provides a sneak peek at what can be expected from upcoming version -SKAN 5 - including upgrades and additions as well as a wish list for new features. For additional insights and to download the full ebook, click here.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"