- Captivating New Cover Song – "Hallelujah" written by L Cohen, adapted/arranged by C. Scholz
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
AllTrails connects its users to the outdoors, helping them discover places they've never been and elevating their experience on the trail. By providing users with features to plan and explore confidently, AllTrails removes barriers to accessing the outdoors and helps millions of people around the world experience the mental and physical health benefits of time in nature. The free app boasts a community of more than 60 million people and has more than 420 thousand curated trail routes across every country worldwide.
Ron Schneidermann, Chief Executive Officer at AllTrails said: "From Day One, our mission at AllTrails has been to help people get outside. We're constantly listening to our users and working to improve their outdoor experience." He added that this recognition underscores their team's commitment to ongoing innovation so that people of all backgrounds and skill levels can experience the goodness of the outdoors.
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
The honor comes on the heels of a high-growth year for AllTrails which was packed with momentum and numerous product releases. In 2023, they introduced many new features such as Trail Previews - a 3D immersive video that helps users get a feel for any route; Local Community Feed - which helps users get inspired by others' trail activities in the surrounding area; Advanced Conditions - which allows users to see weather conditions along every trail; Stats & Achievements - which helps users log their adventures; National Park Guides - curated guides for over 200 National Parks; Improved on-trail navigation - an on-trail tool that allows users to follow a planned route or record an actual route; among others.
Ivan Selin, Chief Product Officer at AllTrails said: "AllTrails is honored to receive this recognition. It's a testament to our commitment to designing innovative products that help people connect with the outdoors. We are excited to be able to positively impact people's lives and look forward to bringing even more delightful experiences to our community in 2024."
AllTrails continues its reign as one of the most recognized digital brands in the outdoor activity sector. In addition to this recent recognition from Apple, it is frequently featured as a 'Top 5 Health & Fitness App.'
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"