- Music Video: You Make Me (from the feature film Voorhees) by Reluctant Zero - 135
- Leading Automotive Lifestyle Brand Chemical Guys Debuts New Vehicle and Home Antibacterial Disinfectant Cleaners That Demonstrate Effectiveness Against COVID-19
- Bill.com Announces Pricing of Upsized Offering of $1.0 Billion of 0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2025
But are you seriously going to take financial advice from a multi-millionaire 16-year old dance prodigy? Exactly. What can she really teach anyone about personal finance challenges the rest of us are going to face.
Unifimoney, an online bank for high earning professionals, did it differently. "We wanted someone of renowned creativity, a powerful voice, decades of hard-won experience, a person with gravitas who can speak to all people with both humility and power. Turns out that's super expensive, so instead we went with middle-aged LA-based comedian and YouTube star Jason Nash."
More on The Californer
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Sciton Marketing Levels Up: Launches Inaugural Digital Campaign
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
Unifimoney is, famously, the only bank in the world with an inhouse comedy team. Drawn to his sense of humor (and affordability), Jason has done a sketch about personal finance and the opportunities for consumers to effortlessly manage their money — and the dangers of not doing so.
Tech has transformed how we manage money — but fewer than 30% of Millennials invest in the stock market and are locked out of the most powerful mass wealth creation machine ever invented. Unifimoney wants to solve that and make saving and investing easier than spending, in fact it's mandatory. Not satisfied with just creating a unique product, they are also creating a unique brand and voice in a market full of cliche and generic tropes.
More on The Californer
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Guess?, Inc. to Webcast Conference Call on Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
- Boardwalktech Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
The new spot builds on the videos already released satirising Big Brand Banks, consumers' often oddly slavish relationship to them and their indifference to consumers.
Ben Soppitt, CEO of Unifimoney said: "We are competing against some of the most profitable and powerful companies in America for their most valuable customers. We cannot compete through conventional means. The relationship between consumers and their banks can change — Unifimoney is a bank that makes consumers' wealth work for them. Also, we don't want to be boring".
Jason Nash said: "They paid me to do it." He added: "However, getting more people in their 20s and 30s to invest is a radical and important mission, and I wish I had had this opportunity in my day."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces It Is Investigating Claims Against Sona Nanotech Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- BrdsNst.com Opens Sunrise Period for Username Registrations
- EstrellaTV Announces Winners of Tengo Talento, Mucho Talento- Edición Especial and Reveals Sony Music Latin's Next Big Regional Mexican Band
- Contact Center Intelligence Market Size Worth $5.78 Billion By 2027: Grand View Research, Inc.
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Byron Allen and Dr. Anthony Fauci Talk COVID-19 Impact on the African-American Community
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Live-Streaming Influencers Attract 150,000-Plus Viewers with 24-Hour Relay on Twitch
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Thanksgiving Day 11.25.20
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- Montes Archimedes Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Shares of Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Almaden Boulevard Tower Project
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Long Beach: A Message From The Heart
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- THE LAB MAG by the Laboratory Arts Collective Unites the World with an Online Cultural Celebration
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation