Anpac Bio's Chairman and CEO, Chris Yu, commented, "Anpac is excited to be working with Dr. Levitt on our ground-breaking technology. Our innovative biophysical approach to cancer screening and detection is complementary with Dr. Levitt's background in quantum mechanics, chemistry, and structural biology. We believe that Dr. Levitt's contributions will help us to achieve further market penetration in China and will assist us in our entrance in the United States through clinical trials and additional academic collaborations."
More on The Californer
- Silva Construction Supports "Set a Good Example" Campaign
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- A uniquely human story of a young Russian girl and her family who endured a lifetime of struggle, with the atomic bombing of Hiroshima
Dr. Levitt has previously served on the Scientific Advisory Boards of DuPont Merck Pharmaceuticals, AMGEN, PDL Biopharma, as well as many other well-known companies throughout his career. Dr. Levitt received his PhD from Cambridge University in 1972 and was a postdoctoral scholar at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel from 1972 to 1974. Dr. Levitt joined the Department of Structural Biology at Stanford in 1987.
About Anpac Bio
Anpac Bio is a biotechnology company focused on early cancer screening and detection. With two certified clinical laboratories in China, Anpac Bio performs a suite of cancer screening and detection tests, including CDA, bio-chemical, immunological, and genomics tests. In a recent market research report by Frost & Sullivan, Anpac Bio ranked second worldwide among companies offering next-generation early cancer screening and detection technologies in terms of the number of clinical samples for cancer screening and detection, based on approximately 35,000 clinical samples as at June 30, 2019. These clinical samples demonstrated that Anpac Bio's CDA technology could detect the risk of over 20 different cancer types with high sensitivity and specificity. https://www.anpacbio.com/
More on The Californer
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- HDAC Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Stephon Clark's Mother, Se'Quette, Issues Response to Vern Piersen of the California District Attorneys Association
Safe Harbor Statement
This announcement contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the Company's business outlook, strategy and market opportunity, and statements that may suggest trends for its business. These statements are individually and collectively forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this announcement and are based on estimates and information available to the Company at the time of this announcement. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict and may be beyond the Company's control. Therefore, prospective investors are cautioned that actual results may differ materially from those set forth in any forward-looking statements herein. Except as otherwise required by applicable securities laws, the Company disclaims any intention or obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Deadly Night Out Starts Filming In September
- Marketing Gurus Conversion Tactics & Digital Secrets
- Isaac Lidsky Discusses His Descent Into Blindness en Route to Becoming a famed Author and Father
- The death of Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning | Criminal Defense and DUI | Red Metric Law
- MonthLeaf - The Cannabis Subscription Club
- American Bar Foundation Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth M. Weldon Into the Fellows
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Tribal Compacts and Concurs with U.S. Department of the Interior Decision
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Bumpboxx Launching the first in the celebrity collection Flare8 " Doggy Style"
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- San Jose Mayor Liccardo Statement on Caltrain Agreement
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Loss of Nine Service Members
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and José Cisneros Announce Additional Fee Deferrals to Support Businesses During COVID-19
- Mona Clayton, RN, CEO of The Nurses Pub Launches Successful "Stay Covid Safe" Outreach
- Pearl A New Feature Film From Writer/Director Bobby Roth is Set For Digital Release August 11
- Carne Collective Launches Direct To Consumer All-Natural Argentinian Meat Delivery Service In Us
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge