- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Insure.com Names the Best Auto, Home, Life and Health Insurance Companies for 2023
- Justine Kelly Joins Jenny Craig as Executive Chef and Vice President of Culinary Strategy
SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Aryaka®, the leader in Unified SASE solutions, announced today that it has been certified as an "Attractive Employer" by Great Place to Work® in the United States, India, and Germany. The global network and security leader has received accolades from GPTW for a fourth consecutive year, with its honest and ethical management, excellent customer service, inclusive and welcoming culture, and work-life balance highlighted as key attributes by employees in this year's anonymous survey.
"Being recognized by Great Place to Work® across multiple regions is a tremendous honor for Aryaka," says Christiana Khostovan, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, and Chief Human Resources Officer, Aryaka. "As a business that's driven by delivering unmatched experiences for customers, we believe that employee satisfaction is a must for achieving our goals. We're delighted to see such positive feedback from our team on a global basis, and we look forward to continuing to provide them with an experience that's second to none."
"Aryaka's global commitment to the well-being of its employees is central to how the organization functions, and that is apparent to our team in Germany," says Dennis Monner, Chief Commercial Officer, Aryaka. "Despite immense economic pressures, greater demands from customers, and more network and security challenges than ever, Aryaka continues to stay true to its core values and puts people first."
"Aryaka consistently sets the industry standard for what it means to be a great place to work," Vidyaranya Maddi, Senior Vice President Of Global Delivery & Support. "Whether it's our office in India, Germany, the United States, or any of our other global offices, Aryaka is always finding new ways to engage employees and create a work environment that everyone is excited about."
More on The Californer
- Two Long Beach COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine Clinics to Relocate and Expand Operations
- Moorpark College to Launch Bachelor's Degree in Applied Biomanufacturing
- LA County Launches Fair Chance Hiring Program to Give System-Impacted Individuals an Equal Chance at Employment
- Workforce Development Board of Ventura County Invites Public Comments On Regional And Local Plans
- SUNCITY ADVISING Selected To Be A Part Of Google Ads Planning Advisory Council
The "Great Place to Work® Certified" certification program of the international research and consulting institute recognizes special commitment by employers to design the right workplace culture and is awarded on the basis of a vetted procedure.
This includes independent, anonymous feedback from employees and an analysis of human resources activities and programs.
"Good employers have one thing in common," says Sebastian Diefenbach, Head of Customer Consulting at Great Place to Work®, "they are committed to credible, fair leadership and actively nurturing employees. Respect, trust, and team spirit are a major part of the corporate culture."
For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/
Visit the Aryaka blog: https://www.aryaka.com/blog/
Follow Aryaka on Twitter: @AryakaNetworks
Visit Aryaka on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aryaka-networks/
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is an international research and consulting institute that supports companies in around 60 countries in developing their corporate and workplace culture. A culture focused on trust and performance not only ensures motivation and loyalty from employees, it also strengthens the economic performance of a company. It makes a significant contribution to successfully managing change processes such as digital transformation or demographic change. Each year, Great Place to Work® grants certification to very good international, national, regional, and sector-specific employers in recognition of their performance on the basis of anonymous employee surveys and the corporate culture analysis. The German institute headquartered in Cologne was founded in 2002 and currently employs approx. 90 people. www.greatplacetowork.de
More on The Californer
- My Lineage Proudly Supports Knights of Heroes
- Long Beach: City Announces Visual Improvement Grants Available for Small Businesses Impacted by Crime and Vandalism
- Kettering College Selects YuJa Enterprise Video Platform to Serve Students Pursuing Health Science Education
- $10,000 Grant From Palm Springs Women In Film & Television!s Filmmakers Lab And Stage 32
- 10 reasons why its intelligent to work with a Shopify partner to build Shopify Websites
Aryaka is the leader in fully managed SD-WAN and Unified SASE solutions and the first to deliver a Zero Trust WAN based on a Unified SASE architecture. A Gartner "Voice of the Customer" leader, Aryaka meets customers where they are to help them overcome their network and security challenges with ease and an excellent customer experience. Aryaka's flexible architecture and all-in-one service are designed to modernize enterprises of any size, enabling them to defy convention and future-proof their businesses. The company's customer base is comprised of hundreds of global enterprises, including several in the Fortune 100. For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/.
North America Aryaka Media Contact:
Lumina Communications for Aryaka
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1912191/Aryaka_Logo.jpg
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- We're In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino's Newly Released Song and Video
- How we organized a meetup for DevOps engineers
- J:COM Deploys Qwilt's Open Caching Solution to Deliver Superior Digital Experiences Across Japan
- Pine Creek Care Center Responds to Verdict in Rios Suit; Defends Care Provided
- Nautilus Launches "Dr. Prune" Caffeinated Prune Juice
- Tin Mok Appointed to Faraday Future's Board of Directors as an Executive Director
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- DPFTRAC'S Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning Standards, Procedures, Compliance, EPA 's PM 2.5
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
- JARRARD INC. ADDS RENOWNED HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE TO ROSTER
- Ventura College Foundation Provides $776,264 Direct Student Support During 2021-2022 Academic Year
- California: State Water Project to Increase Expected 2023 Deliveries
- RealDefense Acquires SUPERAntiSpyware From Support.com
- Creators Society Animation Podcast Launches Season 3 With An Interview With Kristine Belson, President Of Sony Pictures Animation
- The King of Urban Content Introduces EVERYWHERE Theater
- The Mogharebi Group Brokers $7.25 Million Sale of Costa Mesa, CA Multifamily Community
- San Jose: : San José Celebrates Over $62 Million in Grants for Transportation Safety
- Elden Ring, Stray, God of War Ragnarök, and Pentiment Lead Finalists for the 23rd Annual Game Developers Choice Awards
- Verb Presents Welcomes Josh Dean, Author of The Taking of K-129, The Most Daring Covert Operation in US History