- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 451
- Waterside Productions Announces Said E. Dawlabani's New Book "The Light of Ishtar"
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
While Bamby's primary goal is creating entertaining content for her fans, her entrepreneurial ambitions extend to the technology sector in which she has been personally affected. Bamby, along with tens of thousands of other creators, faces a series of critical problems: copyright infringement, personal information leaks, and other illegal exploitation of her content.
"Content creators have their privacy violated and their intellectual property rights abused every single day," says Ava Bamby. "What we're building will give creators peace of mind about criminals illegally distributing their content, image, and likeness across the internet."
The pairing between Bamby and HYGO was a natural one.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #165 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Jose Mayor, City Council Unanimously Approve Acting City Manager for 10th Largest City in the Nation
- Confluent Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- SOS Hydration Partners With Original 'Shark' Kevin Harrington
"We work with hundreds of digital influencers to grow and monetize their audience," says Stephen Zhang, CEO of HYGO. "The industry needs this - there is no good digital protection out there."
In addition to funding, HYGO will take an instrumental role in shipping the finished product to all major web-hosting providers, content websites, and government agencies around the world.
About Ava Bamby:
Keep up with her at: AvaBamby.com
HYGO is a global media company focused on creating original video content to educate and entertain its audience of more than 250 million people each month. HYGO builds unique digital brands around popular categories that people are passionate about.
[email protected] (Inquiries, Feedback)
Photo of Ava Bamby.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Revolution Entertainment Services Announces New Production Budgeting Platform, TrueBudget
- The Tokelor | Sponsors Announced
- Puppet Up! - Uncensored Returns! The Jim Henson Company's charlie Chaplin Soundstage is Open for four special Performances of The Acclaimed Henson Alternative live Show
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- San Francisco Department of Public Health and San Francisco Giants Join Together to Encourage All Eligible Residents to Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- AHF: Six Reasons Why WHO Chief Should Go
- Steven E. Otto Joins Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3) as Partner
- HUP.LIFE & Etho Protocol Join Forces To Deliver First Decentralized NFT Solution
- Clean Vision's Subsidiary Clean-Seas Signs Binding MOU with Plastic Waste-to-Energy Technology Group Global Green Int'l Investments
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- El Dorado County ESA Chooses IQ Mobile Software for Faster Emergency Response
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Hims & Hers Expands Hair Growth Offerings with Launch of Minoxidil 5% Foam
- Gamma Zeta Boulé Foundation Raises $190,000, Awards $83,000 in Scholarships to Eight Graduating Senior L.A.M.P. Mentor Program Mentees and Recognizes Three L.A.M.P. Mentees Selected as Boulé Scholars
- AdsWizz New Audio Attribution Solution Delivers Positive Results for Advertisers
- Cloud Gaming Market Size To Expand At 48.2% CAGR By 2027, Owing To Rising Investments In 5G Technology & Admittance To Several Games On Cloud At Reasonable Prices | Million Insights
- Infogain Recognized as 2nd Fastest Growing Company in Everest Group Engineering Services Top 50™ 2021
- thredUP Releases Its Ninth Annual Resale Report with First-Ever Impact Section