- Are Productions Missing the Full Opportunities of Social Media Marketing?
- Prospect Home Finance becomes the official sponsor of the San Diego Gulls!
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
"These patents cover Bay Materials' Zendura™ FLX aligner materials and validate our innovative approach to advanced thermoformable materials and orthodontic aligners," said Ray Stewart PhD, General Manager and founder of Bay Materials. "The patents strengthen our competitive position, protect our R&D investment and help to prevent others from copying the material. The innovative and proprietary Dual Shell construction is designed to provide excellent patient comfort and tooth-moving forces during the patient wear cycle, which is why Zendura™ FLX is highly sought after by aligner-producing customers served by Bay's Zendura Dental business operation."
More on The Californer
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Encore Capital Group, Inc.'s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- San Jose Community Leaders Advocate for Return to In-Person Learning
- Ventura County Workforce Development Board Seeks Public Comments On 4-Year Workforce Plan
- Majid Al Futtaim Retail Expands Tally Robot Deployment to a Dozen Carrefour Stores in the UAE
- Southern California Black Chamber of Commerce - Long Beach Area Names Sharifah Hardie President
Bay Materials, a Straumann Group Company, supplies advanced thermoplastic materials to the dental and orthodontic industry globally. In addition to being a global leader in tooth replacement solutions, the Straumann Group is a global provider of clear aligner solutions and materials for a multibillion-dollar industry, which continues to grow rapidly worldwide.
With its long expertise, valuable intellectual property and attractive pipeline, Bay Materials is the Group's Center of Excellence for the development, manufacturing and marketing of orthodontic and dental thermoplastics.
About Bay Materials & Straumann Group
Bay Materials, founded in 2000, is a Silicon Valley-based polymer materials company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing advanced thermoplastic materials for the orthodontic and dental industries. Its Zendura brand of material is widely regarded as a best-in-class clear thermoformable material for fabricating orthodontic clear aligners and post-treatment retainers. For further information, please check www.zenduradental.com and www.baymaterials.com.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Free Legal Services Available for Low-Income Tenants and Landlords in San José
- Mayor London Breed Announces Spending Plan for Historic Reinvestment in San Francisco's African-American Community
- Triller Fight Club Secures Teófimo López Against George Kambosos Jr. Bout
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- RSTOR Enhances Software Defined Cloud Platform to Support Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Enterprise Infrastructures
The Straumann Group (SIX: STMN) is a global leader in tooth replacement and orthodontic solutions that restore smiles and confidence. It unites global and international brands that stand for excellence, innovation and quality in replacement, corrective and digital dentistry, including Anthogyr, ClearCorrect, Dental Wings, Medentika, Neodent, Straumann and other fully/partly owned companies and partners. In collaboration with leading clinics, institutes and universities, the Group researches, develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics, biomaterials and digital solutions for use in tooth replacement and restoration or to prevent tooth loss.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the Group currently employs approximately 7200 people worldwide and its products, solutions and services are available in more than 100 countries through a broad network of distribution subsidiaries and partners.
For further information contact:
SOURCE Bay Materials
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Infinity Q Capital Management LLC and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Get ready for Spring Break with a poem/potential song lyrics called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- Dermatologist Fabio Gontijo wins the attention of celebrities with infallible procedures for women's beauty
- Local Barbers Refuse To Stop Taking Walk Ins In 2021. What They Did Was Inevitable
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- San Francisco: City Leaders Join Together to Announce Two New Initiatives to Prevent Recidivism and Gun Violence
- San Jose: Draft IS/Addendum: Our Lady of La Vang Church (SP19-028)
- San Jose: Draft IS/Addendum: 645 Horning Street Gas Station, Food, and Storage Project (PDA16-027-02)
- San Francisco Moves to Phase 1B of COVID-19 Vaccinations, Expands Eligibility to Educators, Child Care, Emergency Services, Food and Agriculture Workers
- All-new Virtual Music Lounge Turntable Adds Amanda Levensohn as Creative Director
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Ebix, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Emmy Nominated Television Producer, Erika Bryant To Release New Book Titled Doing It Scared
- The 2021 Encore Gospel Celebration of Unity Virtual Concert a must see star-studded event
- New Phase 3 Clinical Study Finds Nutritional Protocol Including Nicotinamide Riboside Accelerates Recovery in Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 Patients
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- Dropbox, Inc. Announces Upsize and Pricing of $1.306 Billion Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Santa Monica Democratic Club Votes Unanimously to Approve Resolution for Columbia Sussex to Cease Future Operations in City, as Labor Dispute with UNITE HERE Local 11 Enters Fifth Year