- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
According to the survey by Great Place to Work, employees said they are given a lot of responsibility, feel a sense of pride in what they accomplish, and find management is approachable and easy to talk with. BCVWD proudly celebrates a community-oriented workplace culture, as many employees also live in the District's service area.
This is the first year BCVWD has received 'Great Place to Work' certification. The employee rating was 20 points higher than the average U.S. company, with nearly 80% of staff saying it's a great place to work. The accomplishment is even more coveted because it follows a particularly challenging year in which employees were asked to pivot operations and faced unprecedented challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic.
"We strive to make BCVWD an environment where employees want to come to work every day," said President Daniel Slawson, on behalf of the Board of Directors. "Building a strong, happy and resilient team is important for our internal work environment and is a benefit to our customers. Satisfied employees mean a dedicated team, which translates directly into high quality service."
More on The Californer
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
More than 10,000 companies across 60 countries apply for 'Great Place to Work' certification, earning recognition that helps attract and retain quality leadership and staff, said Sarah Lewis-Kulin, Vice President of Global Recognition at Great Place to Work.
"'Great Place to Work' certification isn't something that comes easily – it takes ongoing dedication to the employee experience," Lewis-Kulin said. "It's the only official recognition determined by employees' real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation means that Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District is one of the best companies to work for in the country."
BCVWD is always looking for exceptional people to join its team. Those interested in growing their career at an organization that puts its people first can visit: governmentjobs.com/careers/bcvwd.
Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District was formed in 1919 and is governed by a publicly elected five-member Board of Directors. BCVWD is an independent special district that provides water service to 55,000 customers in a 28-square-mile service area.
SOURCE Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Erotic Art Finds a Home on NFT Platform NaftyArt With Million Dollar Pre-Launch Sale
- Amazon Live! Influencer live video
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Gordon Mar Launch New Grant to Support Storefronts Impacted by Vandalism
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Initiates Stage 1 Water Conservation Measures
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Waterside Productions Announces Mai Kim Le's First Book "Worlds Apart"
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Hosts COVID-19 Recovery Relief Giveaway for Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- GF and Synopsys Deliver New Reference Flows for GF 22FDX Process: Cloud-Qualified and First Automotive Flow for ASIL-D Designs
- Singer, Songwriter Impresario Releases 'Deliberately Constructed Moments'
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?