- Unreal Mobile extends its Black Friday deal, dubbing it "Golden Friday."
- Black Friday: 15% Off SxS Rims & Tires
- Black Friday Sale: 15% Off Rims & Tires
Life Whisperer, a product of AI healthcare company Presagen, uses AI to assess two embryo quality metrics. Firstly, it assesses how likely an embryo is to lead to a pregnancy, and secondly, it non-invasively assesses embryo ploidy. Life Whisperer is currently authorized for sale in over 40 countries worldwide, including India. The use of Life Whisperer is backed by extensive scientific evidence, clinical data, and numerous recent publications, including two Nature Scientific Reports papers, two Human Reproduction papers, and a Reproductive BioMedicine Online (RBMO) paper.
More on The Californer
- Snell & Wilmer Partners Patricia Brum and Keith M. Gregory Named DEIA Visionaries by LA Times
- Synergize Your Senses: Urban Medicine Woman's Holiday Scented Bliss with Synergy Blend Roll-Ons!
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- How Much Power Is Enough When Selecting an AC Supply
- Anti-Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Antibody
Bloom IVF Group's Founder and Medical Director, Dr Hrishikesh Pai said, "After extensively testing Life Whisperer's performance in our own labs, we are excited to be able to offer this new affordable technology for our patients to ensure they can receive the most advanced IVF treatment possible."
"This is in line with our mission of being one of the leaders in fertility treatment in India, an achievement we have held for 30 years." added Dr Nandita Palshetkar, Founder & Medical Director, Bloom IVF Group.
Presagen's CEO Dr Michelle Perugini said, "We look forward to working with Bloom IVF Group network, who have a reputation for using the latest technology and applying scientific rigor to provide world-leading fertility treatment for their patients."
Each patient that uses Life Whisperer may also receive an AI report of their embryos, not only as a keepsake but also to provide additional transparency and confidence around their IVF procedure.
Bloom IVF Group and Presagen have a long-term partnership to continue furthering the advancement of AI in fertility, collaborating to build additional AI technology with the aim of improving IVF outcomes for patients in India and globally.
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1832001/Presagen_Logo_Black_Text_Logo.jpg
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Melvin Riley, Legendary Lead Singer of Ready For The World, Releases First-Ever Christmas Single
- Flexiv Scores Sustainable Development Goals
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- David Wong, CFA, Joins Callan's Private Equity Consulting Team
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Nation's Largest Group of Latino Philanthropists Invests $350,000 into Over 35 Latino Nonprofits
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Supermicro Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- The Roulettes oins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Persistent Expands Executive Leadership Team in Support of Its Ambitious Growth Plans USA - English USA - English
- Lost Money in Fisker Inc.? Gibbs Law Group Investigates Potential Securities Law Violations
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- D.A. Davidson Acts as Sell-Side Advisor to COMC on its Commercial Agreement and Investment from eBay Inc.