- Captivating New Cover Song – "Hallelujah" written by L Cohen, adapted/arranged by C. Scholz
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Over the past twelve months, California has created 850,600 new jobs, one in every 7.5 jobs in the nation.
- In June, California created 19,900 new jobs, and the unemployment rate went down to 4.2 percent.
- California has now recovered 93.6 percent (2,582,900) of the 2,758,900 nonfarm jobs lost during March and April of 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Employed Californians rose by 75,000 persons, the state's sixth consecutive large employment gain.
- California's year-over seasonally-adjusted job increase for June increased by 850,600 (a 5.1 percent increase) compared to the U.S. annual gain of 6,282,000 jobs (a 4.3 percent increase).
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
- Long Beach Health Department Awarded Grant to Expand Distracted Driving Prevention Program
Latest on The Californer
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Unveils Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models