- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
The Governor joined Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass and other local and state officials to survey the site where work is already underway to clean the site of hazardous materials, assess damage, and prepare it for necessary repairs. To ensure worker safety, shoring work has begun on damaged pillars, and engineers are on site assessing next steps for repair work. Samples taken from the core of the pillars are being used to determine structural integrity of the bridge. Preliminary results are encouraging, but more testing is required before finalizing repair plans.
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
Governor Newsom announced that California is leveraging an all-of-government approach — working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to mobilize resources so they can fix the 10 Freeway as quickly as possible. Shailen Blatt, Administrator of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), also surveyed the site today and emphasized that they are working closely with the state to quickly and safely reopen the 10 Freeway. This work is likely to be eligible for federal reimbursement under FHWA's emergency relief program.
The Governor also shared that legal action was taken months ago against Apex Development Inc., who were leasing out property without state or federal approval. A court date is scheduled for February. In response to this incident, Governor Newsom proclaimed a state of emergency in Los Angeles County over the weekend in order to support their response and facilitate clean-up and repair work.
Californians can visit Fixthe10.ca.gov for updates and alternate routes while repairs are underway on this major artery in Los Angeles County.
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"