- Music Video: You Make Me (from the feature film Voorhees) by Reluctant Zero - 135
- Leading Automotive Lifestyle Brand Chemical Guys Debuts New Vehicle and Home Antibacterial Disinfectant Cleaners That Demonstrate Effectiveness Against COVID-19
- Bill.com Announces Pricing of Upsized Offering of $1.0 Billion of 0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2025
Dawn Ortiz-Legg, 61, of San Luis Obispo, has been appointed Supervisor for the 3rd District of the San Luis Obispo County Board of Supervisors. Ortiz-Legg has been Agency Liaison at Pacific Gas and Electric Company since 2018. She held multiple positions at First Solar from 2010 to 2018, including Contractor, Construction Liaison and Assistant Project Manager. Ortiz-Legg is a member of the San Luis Obispo County Planning Commission, One Cool Earth and the San Luis Obispo Film Festival. She earned a Master of Public Policy degree from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies. This position does not require Senate confirmation. Ortiz-Legg is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Sciton Marketing Levels Up: Launches Inaugural Digital Campaign
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
Latest on The Californer
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
- How to reduce busy calendaring work to 1 minute per day
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Fielding Cottages and Fielding Villas, Its Latest New-Home Communities in Madera, California
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Pinterest, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- George Harrison's Seminal 1970 Solo Album 'All Things Must Pass' Celebrated With New Stereo Mix Of Legendary Title Track On Its 50th Anniversary
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- QuantumScape Corporation And Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp. Announce Closing Of Business Combination; QuantumScape To Trade On NYSE Under Ticker "QS" Beginning On November 27
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- California Real Estate Investor Aims to Create 600 New Investors Within the Next 12 Months
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- GRAIL and UK Government to Make Galleri Multi-Cancer Early Detection Blood Test Available to Patients
- Local Meal Prep Delivery Service Partners With LA Chargers' Casey Hayward to Donate Thanksgiving Dinners
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces It Is Investigating Claims Against Sona Nanotech Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- BrdsNst.com Opens Sunrise Period for Username Registrations
- EstrellaTV Announces Winners of Tengo Talento, Mucho Talento- Edición Especial and Reveals Sony Music Latin's Next Big Regional Mexican Band
- Contact Center Intelligence Market Size Worth $5.78 Billion By 2027: Grand View Research, Inc.
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken