- The New World of Social Networking: How Emojizing is Redefining Online Branding
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
Dawn Ortiz-Legg, 61, of San Luis Obispo, has been appointed Supervisor for the 3rd District of the San Luis Obispo County Board of Supervisors. Ortiz-Legg has been Agency Liaison at Pacific Gas and Electric Company since 2018. She held multiple positions at First Solar from 2010 to 2018, including Contractor, Construction Liaison and Assistant Project Manager. Ortiz-Legg is a member of the San Luis Obispo County Planning Commission, One Cool Earth and the San Luis Obispo Film Festival. She earned a Master of Public Policy degree from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies. This position does not require Senate confirmation. Ortiz-Legg is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- U.S. Federal Appeals Court Upholds $25m Monsanto Roundup Cancer Verdict
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Presents $100 Billion California Comeback Plan
- Entrepreneur and CEO, Joel Luce, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "Success"
- The Race Epidemic Documentary Featuring CA Attorney General Rob Bonta, Former Treasurer John Chiang, Congressmember Judy Chu Premieres At CAAMFest
Latest on The Californer
- THE GILMOUR PROJECT :: Live Stream 'Debut' June 24
- Global Heat Exchangers Market to Reach $22.2 Billion by 2026
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Aterian, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
- Trimble Introduces VRS Now Correction Services to Norway
- Metagenomi Presents New Findings on CRISPR-Associated Transposases (CAST) that Allow for Targetable Genomic Integration of Large DNA Fragments
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Western Digital to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Point-of-Sale Fintech Company LendingUSA™ Responds to FEMA's COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program
- CBB Bancorp Announces Receipt of Regulatory Approvals for Acquisition
- Jacksam Corporation DBA Convectium Announces Strong First Quarter Results With Sales Of $1.78m, Increasing 171% Y/Y And 40% Q/Q. Restructuring Efforts Taken Over Past Year Also Led To First Ever Quarter Of Operating Profitability
- Recording Academy® Appoints Harvey Mason jr. as President/CEO; Cites His Transformational Work as Interim Since 2020
- For Be a Millionaire Day: Not even close to being a Millionaire? Check out a song called "Big Bucks"
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Friday Vaccine Clinic and Supportive Services Event
- Sonage Skincare Launches Plant-based VEGAN Collagen Boosting Serum for Healthier Skin
- Pac-12 Announces George Kliavkoff as New Commissioner
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Announces the Largest Small Business Relief Program in the Nation
- Mayor London Breed Announces Contributions to San Francisco's 'Summer Together' Initiative
- CD38 (Hydrolase) Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- People 12 and Older are Now Eligible to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine in San Francisco