- Music Video: You Make Me (from the feature film Voorhees) by Reluctant Zero - 135
- Leading Automotive Lifestyle Brand Chemical Guys Debuts New Vehicle and Home Antibacterial Disinfectant Cleaners That Demonstrate Effectiveness Against COVID-19
- Bill.com Announces Pricing of Upsized Offering of $1.0 Billion of 0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2025
Manmeet "Mani" Grewal, 41, of Modesto, has been appointed Supervisor for the 4th District of the Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors. Grewal has been President of Grewal Re Holdings since 2010 and a Member of the Modesto City Council since 2015. He is a member of the California State University, Stanislaus Foundation Board, the Sutter Memorial Hospital Foundation and the Children's Crisis Center. Grewal earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of the Pacific. This position does not require Senate confirmation. Grewal is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Sciton Marketing Levels Up: Launches Inaugural Digital Campaign
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
January Riddle, 76, of Markleeville, has been appointed Supervisor for the 1st District of the Alpine County Board of Supervisors. Riddle was a Census Response Representative for the U.S. Census Bureau from 2019 to 2020. She was a Humanities Faculty Member at the University of Phoenix from 2009 to 2018 and a Realtor for Devin Properties from 2005 to 2017. Riddle was an Educational Resource Specialist for the U.S. Peace Corps from 2002 to 2004, an Associate Professor of Communications at Bethany College from 1995 to 2001 and a Lecturer in Journalism at San Diego State University from 1982 to 1995. Riddle earned a Doctor of Education degree in educational leadership from Northern Arizona University and a Master of Arts degree in English from San Jose State University. This position does not require Senate confirmation. Riddle is a Democrat.
Latest on The Californer
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
- How to reduce busy calendaring work to 1 minute per day
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Fielding Cottages and Fielding Villas, Its Latest New-Home Communities in Madera, California
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Pinterest, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- George Harrison's Seminal 1970 Solo Album 'All Things Must Pass' Celebrated With New Stereo Mix Of Legendary Title Track On Its 50th Anniversary
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- QuantumScape Corporation And Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp. Announce Closing Of Business Combination; QuantumScape To Trade On NYSE Under Ticker "QS" Beginning On November 27
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- California Real Estate Investor Aims to Create 600 New Investors Within the Next 12 Months
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- GRAIL and UK Government to Make Galleri Multi-Cancer Early Detection Blood Test Available to Patients
- Local Meal Prep Delivery Service Partners With LA Chargers' Casey Hayward to Donate Thanksgiving Dinners
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces It Is Investigating Claims Against Sona Nanotech Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- BrdsNst.com Opens Sunrise Period for Username Registrations
- EstrellaTV Announces Winners of Tengo Talento, Mucho Talento- Edición Especial and Reveals Sony Music Latin's Next Big Regional Mexican Band
- Contact Center Intelligence Market Size Worth $5.78 Billion By 2027: Grand View Research, Inc.
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken