- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
Joseph McCullough of Wilton has been appointed Director of the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. McCullough has been with the Department since 2001, serving in various roles such as Division Chief, Deputy Division Chief, District Administrator, Supervising Agent and Agent. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from California State University, Sacramento and is registered without party preference. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $211,460.
Susan R. Sommercamp of Rocklin has been appointed Special Assistant to the Secretary at the California State Transportation Agency. Sommercamp has held several positions at the California Department of Justice from 2015 to 2020 and was Speechwriter to the Director at the California Department of Transportation from 2020 to 2022. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from California State University, Long Beach and is a member of Women in Transportation Seminar International. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $103,788. She is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
Kimberly Goncalves of Elk Grove has been appointed Special Assistant to the Secretary at the California Natural Resources Agency where she has served as a Staff Services Manager since 2008. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $105,804. Goncalves is a Democrat.
Cliff Rechtschaffen of Oakland has been appointed to the California Air Resources Board where he has served as a Commissioner on the California Public Utilities Commission since 2017 and Senior Advisor on Climate and Energy in the Office of Governor Brown from 2011 to 2017. Rechtschaffen holds a Juris Doctor degree from Yale Law School and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Politics from Princeton University. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $54,114. Rechtschaffen is a Democrat.
Nicholas Speal of South Lake Tahoe has been appointed to Tahoe Transportation District where he currently works as Software Engineer at Zipline since 2018 and held several roles at 3D Robotics from 2015 to 2017 including Software Engineer and Engineering Project Manager as well as Project Manager at McGill Robotics from 2013 to 2014 and McGill LunarEx Robotics from 2011 to 2013. Speal also serves as President for Lake Tahoe Bicycle Coalition and member for City of South Lake Tahoe Planning Commission while holding a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering from McGill University. This position does not require Senate confirmation nor does it have any compensation attached with it; Speal is registered as Democrat with this appointment..
More on The Californer
- Welcome to SierraConnect, your go-to platform for everything PCB-related!
- Magnitude Lighting Welcomes Bob O'Riley as Product Manager,
- "Magnanimous," (book) Is a Delightful and Insightful Roadmap to Success That Challenges Tradition
- Evolus Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- L2 Aviation and Software Development Alternatives announce D-Link repair solution
The appointments made by Governor Newsom today are expected to bring about positive changes for Californians across all sectors including transportation, natural resources management, air quality control among others while providing opportunities for individuals who have worked hard towards their respective fields over years or decades now being rewarded with these appointments by Governor Newsom himself..
Latest on The Californer
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Judicial Appointments 12.7.23
- RH Reports Third Quarter 2023 Results
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- What California Accomplished at COP28
- California Humanitarian Aid Arrives to Help Civilians in Israel and Gaza
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- Kaiser Permanente Donates $10,000 To SEEAG's Ag-Education Programs
- Long Beach Pledge Guaranteed Income Pilot Program to Expand with Second Cohort
- Refurbishing Cryostats with IMEB Inc.'s Laboratory Techs and Its Benefits
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- California: Governor Newsom Proclaims Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day 2023
- The Future of Deposition Summaries: The Synergy of Human Paralegals and AI in the USA Legal System
- The Hutchinson Prize Provides Dozens of Scholarships to The Most Impoverished Students in Kenya's Huruma District
- Blueshift Launches Free CDP Starter For Cross-Channel Engagement