The order also addresses a variety of issues in response to the pandemic, by extending provisions in earlier orders which allow adults to obtain marriage licenses via videoconferencing rather than in-person during the pandemic; waive eligibility re-determinations for Californians who participate in Medi-Cal, to ensure they maintain their health coverage; suspend face-to-face visits for eligibility for foster care; and permit In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) program caseworkers to continue caring for older adults and individuals with disabilities through video-conferencing assessments.
More on The Californer
- PayCafe Announces New Partnership with JVZoo
- Brasa Capital Management Closes on Inaugural Credit Vehicle
- Long Beach: We Fought For And Got $53 Million In COVID Relief
- Consolidate All Inventory Data with the New Enterprise License
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
The order also extends waivers temporarily broadening the capability of counties to enroll persons into the California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program, allowing for self-attestation of pregnancy and conditions of eligibility, and waiving in-person identification requirements.
In addition, the order extends provisions allowing for mail-in renewals of driver's licenses and identification cards, to limit in-person transactions at the Department of Motor Vehicles, and extends timeframes related to the payment of real estate license application and renewal fees and continuing education requirements for licensees.
The text of the Governor's executive order can be found here and a copy can be found here.
Latest on The Californer
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- G. Kofi Annan Named State Coordinator for Global Entrepreneurship Week California
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Y the Wait Is Assisting Restaurant Owners to Deal with the Pandemic
- SportsPlus now offers a free plan for sports clubs and leagues
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Does Kanye West Really Have A Chance At Being President
- Printing San Diego Ego Id Media
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Julia Hair Clearance Sale In July
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of Los Angeles Police Department Detention Officer
- Black Veteran Entrepreneur and Cannavist Johann Balbuena To Release New Book Warning White Cannabis Industry: "Your Time Is Up"
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Shamann Walton on the Death of Six-Year-Old Jace Young
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences