- Independent Global Film Movement Tackles Diversity Issues At The 75th Festival De Cannes
- eBookFairs.com Acquires Pen It! Publications, LLC
- Jessica Ross Graces the Cover of Center Stage Magazine
"Jennifer and I join all the family, friends and Elk Grove Police Department colleagues mourning the tragic loss of Officer Lenehan, who devoted his life to protecting his country and community. We are grateful for the many brave men and women like Officer Lenehan who put their lives on the line every day to keep our communities safe."
Officer Lenehan passed away on Friday, January 21, 2022 after suffering major injuries in a crash on Highway 99 in Sacramento involving a wrong-way driver. Officer Lenehan was transported to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
More on The Californer
- EmpireXclusive Has a Big Weekend Ahead with ABIS Awards Gala and B.Simone Beauty Pop Up
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Innovaccer Unveils ACO REACH Accelerator Toolkit
- InventHelp Presents Durable Cane Tip (RSM-108)
- San Jose: Public Draft Review MND: 1975 Cambrianna Drive Residential Project
- Housing Market Slowing by Design, According to First American Real House Price Index
Officer Lenehan, 44, served five years in the U.S. Air Force prior to beginning his career in law enforcement in 2012 as a Reserve Officer for the Citrus Heights Police Department. Officer Lenehan then worked for two years at the Galt Police Department before joining the Elk Grove Police Department in 2016. He became a motorcycle officer in 2020.
He is survived by his wife Jessica, an officer with the Sacramento Police Department, and their children Austin and Sydney.
In honor of Officer Lenehan, Capitol flags will be flown at half-staff.
Latest on The Californer
- In Major Milestone, California's Rent Relief Programs Distribute Over $5 Billion to More Than One Million Residents
- Jay King's "The Creative Exchange" Returns with KBLA Talk Radio's Tavis Smiley
- Trepont Acquisition Corp I Announces Redemption of Class A Ordinary Shares
- Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation Partners with First Development Agent in the Brand's Ambitious Expansion Initiative
- Cabrillo EDC Empowers Ventura County Residents for Success during NeighborWorks Week
- San Jose: Affordable Housing Project Gets $54.8M from State
- Brian Peterson assisted Kaplan Tarps & Cargo Controls with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Protagonist Therapeutics to Present Updated Phase 2 Rusfertide Clinical Results in Polycythemia Vera (PV) at ASCO 2022
- RH to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results on June 2, 2022
- California Distributes $108.6 Million to Create Regional Education-to-Career Pipelines
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $50.7 Million Investment Over Two Years in Children and Family Recovery Plan in Proposed Budget
- Enry's Island Set to be the First Incubator-Accelerator to Have its Own Building in a Metaverse
- Robocorp Wins Intellyx's 2022 Digital Innovator Award
- New Bill Opens the Door for Lawsuits Against the Government Based on Contaminated Drinking Water at Camp Lejeune
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA) Investors
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisors Matt Dorsey and Rafael Mandelman Announce Budget Investment to Reduce HIV Infections
- San Jose: San José Mayor Marks One Year Since VTA Rail Yard Tragedy
- Unrooted Celebrates July 4th with a "Made In Amerikuhh" Wine Club
- Instacart Announces New Shoppable Video and Display Advertising Products, Driving Inspiration, Discovery and Purchase
- Namify gives restaurateurs a chance at effective branding with its Restaurant Name Generator