Singapore, February 21, 2020 -- Following last week's announcement of the new financial derivatives platform EXUP by leading global blockchain technology service provider ChainUP, EXUP has launched an ETF (exchange traded fund) system solution to provide customized and SaaS services to global customers.
SaaS services are beneficial for exchanges to provide users with a variety of investment categories at low cost and with high efficiency. The ETFs can be customized in functions such as leverage allocation, weight allocation, purchase and redemption, and multi-dimensional reporting. In addition, the ETFs have also greatly reduced investment costs, user thresholds, and investment risks, a commendable effort in meeting users' diverse investment needs while reducing investor learning curves.
In traditional financial markets, leveraged ETFs are a very popular type of financial derivatives. The development of financial derivative markets have led to the use of leveraged financial derivatives such as stock index futures and swaps to achieve leveraged investment effects. Leveraged ETFs are considered an innovation over traditional ETFs, having the advantages of spot trading, no margin requirements, compounding interest or risk control, which is also why it should be used judiciously.
More on The Californer
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- California: At Newly Converted Motel, Governor Newsom Launches Project Roomkey: A First-in-the-Nation Initiative to Secure Hotel & Motel Rooms to Protect Homeless Individuals from COVID-19
ETFs are an important investment tool used to realize asset appreciation. While development of blockchain-focused ETFs have mainly been in Europe and the US, EXUP hopes that with the launch of its new ETF system, it will open up new investing and trading channels for customers in Asia. EXUP sees this as a move that helps support a financial ecosystem based on the development of blockchain technology.
With blockchain technology being increasingly used in diverse areas such as supply chain management, digital applications, the digitized entertainment industry, biotechnology and even agriculture, ETFs built on blockchain are an effective investment tool for tokens built on blockchain.
Presently, exchanges such as BBKX, BitSG, MOMO, Xuebi, GOKO and others have already completed deploying the ETF system online through EXUP.
EXUP is the latest independent blockchain financial derivative brand launched by ChainUP. It is committed to providing customers with secure, stable and efficient blockchain financial derivatives services. Through a distributed system architecture based on microservices, its highly stable and reliable matching engine has been created to empower the financial ecosystem on blockchain. At present, the team has provided financial derivatives technology services to more than 60 enterprises in more than 10 countries and regions around the world.
More on The Californer
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #43 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Partnership to Increase Free Internet Access to Support Distance Learning
ChainUP is one of the leading blockchain technology solution providers in the world. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital currency trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity, broker, and has constructed an industrial closed-loop from technology service to traffic and traffic commercialization. So far, it has served 300+ exchange clients, 100+ digital wallet clients, 150+ liquidity service clients, which include 50+ million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. The team members behind ChainUP have worked in top blockchain or internet companies and institutions in technological development and operation management, and are highly experienced in the blockchain industry. It has obtained several rounds of investments from well-known top institutions in the industry, such as Morningside Venture Capital, Joy Capital, Node Capital, Albatross Venture, Taoshi capital, amongst others.
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on The Californer
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Local Nonprofit Receives Federal Grant for CA Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #41 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- TECH-GRO B-17 Boric Acid Spray now OMRI Certified
- Brushwood Media Group Is Pleased to Announce Film and TV Star, "Kim Aria Peterson"
- Franchise Times Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Into the Legal Eagle Hall of Fame
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Board President Norman Yee Convene COVID-19 Economic Recovery Task Force
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Find effective ways to reach Live Technician at Jetblue Airlines
- Attorney turn feng shui author shows us how to make the most of our time at home in the release of MIND BODY HOME
- Find Splendid ways to contact with Allegiant Airlines Live Person
- SightGlass Vision Reports Positive Interim Data From Pivotal Clinical Trial of Novel Eyeglasses for Myopia Management in Children
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order Providing for Expedited Resources for COVID-19 Response
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #40 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- California Declares War on Nursing Home Residents
- COVID-19: Chroma ATE's Commitment to Our Customers
- Financial Literacy Film Festival
- Snell & Wilmer California Associates Represent Vietnam War Veteran