- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
The project aims to improve existing traffic safety and operations, increase multi-modal connectivity within the project limits and surrounding area, enhance safety elements by providing bicycle, pedestrian and streetscape improvements on major thoroughfares, and address non-standard features and bridge design to enhance structural integrity. It is also part of the preparations for the LA2028 Olympics Games.
More on The Californer
- TERRASHADE® Receives Patent Approval for Innovative Portable Shade Structure
- California: Governor Newsom Honors Three Law Enforcement Officers With Medal of Valor
- Veracyte's Decipher Prostate Test Receives Highest Evidence-Level Rating Among Molecular Tests in Updated Prostate Cancer NCCN Guidelines
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Viking Therapeutics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
At the meeting, attendees will learn about project updates such as proposed bridge design, project funding and estimated construction timeline. They will also be informed about other projects in the area such as Shoreline Drive Realignment and Long Beach Municipal Urban Stormwater Treatment (LB-MUST). The event will begin with a brief presentation followed by an open house style where community members can share feedback and engage with the City project team. Interpretation services will be available in Spanish, Khmer and Tagalog. Children are welcome to attend with light breakfast provided.
For additional questions or media inquiries regarding Shoemaker Bridge Replacement Project, email contactLBPW@longbeach.gov or Joy Contreras, Community Relations Officer of Public Works Department at Joy.Contreras@longbeach.gov respectively.
Latest on The Californer
- Jason Markk attains B Corp Certification
- Marysville Chinese Community Hosts 144th Bok Kai Weekend Celebration in Marysville, CA March 8-10
- Pulliam For President Campaign Files Lawsuit Against California Secretary Of State
- HighStream Fiber Continues to Grow and Satisfy Customers with netElastic CGNAT
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Safecamp Audio Launches Innerviews, New Foster Care Podcast
- Veryon brings AI-powered solutions to PBEXPO in Miami
- New horizons for Virtual Pets Fans
- EARN ALLIANCE INTRODUCES FIRST-IN-MARKET WEB3 GAMING DISCOVERY PLATFORM THAT REWARDS GAMERS, AND PROVIDES "ENGAGEMENT AS A SERVICE" SOLUTION FOR DEVELOPERS
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Evolus to Participate in Upcoming Leerink Partners and Barclays Investor Conferences
- Discover the Jowl Lift: a non-invasive facial procedure created by Dr. Paulo Martin
- Socket Mobile Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results Release Date and Conference Call
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- City Encourages Long Beach Residents Enrolled in the U.S. Affordable Connectivity Program to Review Internet Bill as Program Funding Nears Completion
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow