- Are Productions Missing the Full Opportunities of Social Media Marketing?
- Prospect Home Finance becomes the official sponsor of the San Diego Gulls!
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
City Manager's Office of Communications
SAN JOSE, Calif. - City Manager Dave Sykes has released the following statement regarding the selection process for a new Police Chief:
Selecting a Police Chief is an important decision for our City. I am pleased with the diversity of the six finalists who were selected based on a review of their qualifications, a screening interview performed by the recruiter, and an evaluation of their resumes against the skills and knowledge outlined in the recruitment brochure.
More on The Californer
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Encore Capital Group, Inc.'s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- San Jose Community Leaders Advocate for Return to In-Person Learning
- Ventura County Workforce Development Board Seeks Public Comments On 4-Year Workforce Plan
- Majid Al Futtaim Retail Expands Tally Robot Deployment to a Dozen Carrefour Stores in the UAE
- Southern California Black Chamber of Commerce - Long Beach Area Names Sharifah Hardie President
I am looking forward to our community and the San Jose Police Department getting to know the candidates this Saturday via the Candidate Forum.
About the City of San José
With more than one million residents, San José is one of the most diverse large cities in the United States and is Northern California's largest city and the 10th largest city in the nation. San José's transformation into a global innovation center has resulted in one of the largest concentrations of technology companies and expertise in the world. In 2011, the City adopted Envision San José 2040, a long-term growth plan that sets forth a vision and a comprehensive road map to guide the City's anticipated growth through the year 2040.
Latest on The Californer
- Private Placement Markets adds Credit Life & Disability Insurance to its Mortgage Loan Programs
- ServiceNow to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- QAD Precision Achieves Veracode Verified Team Tier Status
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Halfpricesoft.com Offers Support For ez1095 Software Filing Questions For Potential Customers
- Rising Texas Artist Tanya Nolan Lands Feature on ABC News
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of Follow-on Public Offering
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
- BYD Offers Assistance with Federal Grant Applications
- John and Susan Ocampo Donate $25 Million for STEM at Santa Clara University
- Project Boon Recaps Wins Amidst Challenges of 2020
- Human Platelet Isolation Assay Kit
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #149 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $500 Stimulus for Lower-Wage Workers and Families
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Infinity Q Capital Management LLC and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Get ready for Spring Break with a poem/potential song lyrics called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- Dermatologist Fabio Gontijo wins the attention of celebrities with infallible procedures for women's beauty
- Local Barbers Refuse To Stop Taking Walk Ins In 2021. What They Did Was Inevitable
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website