- In The Spirit Entertainment Announces Love And Sip 3 Holiday Event In Dallas Texas
- TVS Buckboard Network.Com Adds Jim Bowie, Kit Carson, Big Valley, and Restless Gun to Schedule
- California: Western States Scientific Safety Review Workgroup Expands Eligibility for Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna Vaccine Booster Shots to All 18 and Older
City Manager's Office of Communications
SAN JOSE, Calif. - City Manager Dave Sykes has released the following statement regarding the selection process for a new Police Chief:
Selecting a Police Chief is an important decision for our City. I am pleased with the diversity of the six finalists who were selected based on a review of their qualifications, a screening interview performed by the recruiter, and an evaluation of their resumes against the skills and knowledge outlined in the recruitment brochure.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Mayor of San José Spurs Support for Local Businesses with Launch of #ShopLocalSJ Campaign
- Age When Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Begin Reported By AALTCI
- GigCapital4, Inc. Reminds Stockholders to Vote "FOR" Business Combination with BigBear.ai at Special Meeting of Stockholders
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Zhangmen Education Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- TVS Drive In Movie Network Adds Stepford Wives, Killer Clowns and Spaghetti Westerns on WatchYour.TV
I am looking forward to our community and the San Jose Police Department getting to know the candidates this Saturday via the Candidate Forum.
About the City of San José
With more than one million residents, San José is one of the most diverse large cities in the United States and is Northern California's largest city and the 10th largest city in the nation. San José's transformation into a global innovation center has resulted in one of the largest concentrations of technology companies and expertise in the world. In 2011, the City adopted Envision San José 2040, a long-term growth plan that sets forth a vision and a comprehensive road map to guide the City's anticipated growth through the year 2040.
Latest on The Californer
- Artiste House is the New Agency on Record for Comedian Ayye Pap
- How to resolved Printer in Error State Problems
- Meet the Donner Tri-Pop, the Ingenious Three-string Guitar to Smooth your Learning Process
- IASO Biotheraputics' CT120 Granted Orphan Drug Designation by the U.S. FDA
- Ultra Heater 3 Reviews: Why high demand for Ultra Heater
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- SEO vs Paid Ads - Is it a Matter of Faster versus Better?
- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union Hosted its 48th Annual Holiday Food Drive to Provide Much Needed Assistance and Cheer to Local Families
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Tenet Fintech Group Inc. f/k/a Peak Fintech Group Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- TVS Classic Movie Network Goes to the Westerns This Holiday Season on WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix
- Heart-based living movement Giving Tuesday Initiative
- Otabo Gets In Step with Customers and Vendors with Centric PLM™
- Codigo 04 Takes Home the Season 25 Crown for EstrellaTV's Talent Competition Series "Tengo Talento, Mucho Talento"
- Powder Metallurgy Market Size Worth $5.02 Billion By 2028: Grand View Research, Inc.
- How do i get Marriott Hotel Quick Booking Method
- Mayor Breed announces 8th edition of "Shop and Dine in the 49" campaign to support local economy
- The Power of Gratitude Everyday Not Just Thanksgiving
- Mission MightyMe Gives Back and Announces Deals for Cyber Week
- Universal Music Group Launches Company's First-Ever Global Holiday Campaign