- Are Productions Missing the Full Opportunities of Social Media Marketing?
- Prospect Home Finance becomes the official sponsor of the San Diego Gulls!
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
Conext provides workforce efficiency software built specifically for the career, traditional and community college spaces. Conext's software enables Western Tech's employees to complete front and back office tasks regardless of their physical location. Conext offers smart AI enhanced work-flows that reduce repetitive tasks, gently nudge students to complete tasks and store completed documents within its software or automatically uploading into a schools SIS.
More on The Californer
- Why Is My Printer Printing Blank Pages?
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Encore Capital Group, Inc.'s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- San Jose Community Leaders Advocate for Return to In-Person Learning
- Ventura County Workforce Development Board Seeks Public Comments On 4-Year Workforce Plan
- Majid Al Futtaim Retail Expands Tally Robot Deployment to a Dozen Carrefour Stores in the UAE
"Western Tech is an amazing school with leadership fully committed to providing students with the tools they need to succeed. We are so excited to help them deliver their online, hybrid, and campus based education programs. Most importantly, our software will help them find new jobs when they graduate," stated Mike O'Brien, CEO of Conext.me
Conext enables Western Tech's career services teams to manage job postings from employers, create job alerts from millions jobs imported every day and create resumes and visually stunning career websites for their students and graduates.
"We make a promise to every student. Conext helps us fulfill that promise regardless of where the student is physically. Conext enables us to communicate with students virtually via text, email, and video. We can continue delivering our programs to students online, as a online-offline hybrid, or on our campuses," stated Brad Kuykendall, CEO of Western Technical College.
More on The Californer
- Southern California Black Chamber of Commerce - Long Beach Area Names Sharifah Hardie President
- San Jose: Free Legal Services Available for Low-Income Tenants and Landlords in San José
- Mayor London Breed Announces Spending Plan for Historic Reinvestment in San Francisco's African-American Community
- Triller Fight Club Secures Teófimo López Against George Kambosos Jr. Bout
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
Western Technical College is a fourth-generation, locally-owned college, proudly serving the El Paso community since 1970 with two campuses. Wester Technical offers both trade and allied medical programs that support the local region and beyond. Western Technical was recently honored with the Best of El Paso Award for 2020.
Started in 2018 Conext.me is a platform-as-a-service software company built for the career and community college space. Its platform is designed to manage the workflows of your college's Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Default Management, Career Services, Student Services, and Registrar teams. Conext eliminates most 3rd party communication, background check, e-signature, payment & alumni management software while integrating with most of the popular student information systems.
From creating AI Chatbots to managing intern/extern timesheets, Career Conext is built to automate many tedious, low-value, error-prone tasks.
+1 858 869 1663
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $500 Stimulus for Lower-Wage Workers and Families
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Infinity Q Capital Management LLC and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Get ready for Spring Break with a poem/potential song lyrics called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- Dermatologist Fabio Gontijo wins the attention of celebrities with infallible procedures for women's beauty
- Local Barbers Refuse To Stop Taking Walk Ins In 2021. What They Did Was Inevitable
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- San Francisco: City Leaders Join Together to Announce Two New Initiatives to Prevent Recidivism and Gun Violence
- San Jose: Draft IS/Addendum: Our Lady of La Vang Church (SP19-028)
- San Jose: Draft IS/Addendum: 645 Horning Street Gas Station, Food, and Storage Project (PDA16-027-02)
- San Francisco Moves to Phase 1B of COVID-19 Vaccinations, Expands Eligibility to Educators, Child Care, Emergency Services, Food and Agriculture Workers
- All-new Virtual Music Lounge Turntable Adds Amanda Levensohn as Creative Director
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Ebix, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Emmy Nominated Television Producer, Erika Bryant To Release New Book Titled Doing It Scared
- The 2021 Encore Gospel Celebration of Unity Virtual Concert a must see star-studded event
- New Phase 3 Clinical Study Finds Nutritional Protocol Including Nicotinamide Riboside Accelerates Recovery in Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 Patients
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- Dropbox, Inc. Announces Upsize and Pricing of $1.306 Billion Convertible Senior Notes Offering