- Mystic Braves' Julian Ducatenzeiler Chosen to Score Silent Film
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Signs Legislation to Launch $10.9 Million Grant Program for Small Businesses
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.9.21
The San Diego County Office of Education has received criticism since they began offering in person classes to migrant children over American children. Joe Collins realizes more than ever the importance of solving our current border crisis.
Hundreds of thousands of American children are unable to return to school because of states' reactions to the COVID pandemic. Despite these restrictions, Biden's administration appears to be prioritizing the in-person education of unaccompanied minors entering the country illegally.
Collins stated, "I'm not thrilled to see the damage that the Biden administration's call to the border is causing but I want to see for myself what is going on in these facilities. It's time politicians like Biden and Maxine be held accountable for their policies and how they impact the American people. Our children deserve to be put first. With all the speculation surrounding the in-person learning happening at these facilities I want to inspect the conditions myself."
More on The Californer
- CHAMIE is 'heating it up for everyone' early this year with new summer single!
- Premier Workspaces Capitalizes on Industry Distress, Plans to Add 100 Shared Workspace Locations
- agilon health Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #155 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- BYD Expands with Indianapolis Service Center
President Joe Biden's announcement that he would halt deportations for the first 100 days of his administration has only urged millions of immigrants to cross the US-Mexico border illegally, resulting in a massive influx of human trafficking. Joe Collins opposes these actions because he takes a strong stance against weak borders, human trafficking, and empowering dangerous Mexican cartels.
Joe Collins is a 13.5-year Navy Veteran who is running for Congress against Rep. Maxine Waters. Collins grew up in South Los Angeles and is running on a platform of reducing crime and homelessness in the area while improving the community through better education and creating a more favorable environment for businesses. In 2020, Joe Collins received nearly double the number of votes of any Republican candidate in the history of California's 43rd Congressional District.
Joe E. Collins Socials
More on The Californer
- SEEAG Kicks Off 2nd "Let's Grow A Garden" At-Home Student Learning Program
- San Jose: Public Review Draft MND: San José-Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility Outfall Bridge and Instrumentation Improvements
- Get Out Gear Launches 2-in-1 Trekking Pole & Camp Chair System for Backcountry Adventurers
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Canaan Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Brittani Daniels, MPP
[email protected] | 310-617-9974
SOURCE Joe Collins for Congress
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Electric Vehicle Traction Motor Market is Projected to Register 41.6% CAGR By 2025, Based on High Demand for EVs Globally | Million Insights
- Irish Singer/Songwriter Yelpy Set To Release His New Single Heartbeats
- Bitnine Launches AG Cloud Express: The Easiest Cloud-based Graph Database For Everyone
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.13.21
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Cloopen Group Holding Limited and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase Inhibitor Screening Kit II (F)
- Parallel Capital Partners Installs Ionization Air Systems Companywide to Help Fight COVID-19
- Moorpark College Theatre Arts and VYCF Collaborate to Bring Original Theatre to Ventura County
- California: CALIFORNIA FIRST PARTNER JENNIFER SIEBEL NEWSOM AND CDFA SECRETARY KAREN ROSS HEADLINE STATE FARM TO SCHOOL CONFERENCE
- Hermosa Beach City School District's New Hermosa Vista School, Designed by SVA Architects, Opens and Welcomes Students for In-Person Learning
- Sexton Advisory Group Reveals Top Retirement Risks to Address in 2021
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Landmark $536 Million Wildfire Package Accelerating Projects to Protect High-Risk Communities
- Metropolitan Explores Water Market During Critically Dry Year
- People 16 and Older Are Now Eligible to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine in San Francisco
- Actress of Film and Stage, Ruta Lee, Releases her Memoirs!
- Long Beach: $30 Million Rental Assistance Program Now Open
- Thycotic and Centrify Merge to Become a Leading Cloud Privileged Identity Security Vendor
- Derrick Seaver named President & CEO of the Silicon Valley Organization
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against FibroGen, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- New "Smart" Hydration System For Racers