- Music Video: You Make Me (from the feature film Voorhees) by Reluctant Zero - 135
- Leading Automotive Lifestyle Brand Chemical Guys Debuts New Vehicle and Home Antibacterial Disinfectant Cleaners That Demonstrate Effectiveness Against COVID-19
- Bill.com Announces Pricing of Upsized Offering of $1.0 Billion of 0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2025
"San Francisco Zen Center and Kendal are both 50 years old and share a commitment to deep listening and active collaboration," said Susan O'Connell, Spiritual Director for Enso Village. "We have enjoyed a high level of friendly collaboration with the Healdsburg city staff and planning commission members. It is great to see the spirit of collaboration and consensus be embodied in the process of creating Enso Village - even before breaking ground."
More on The Californer
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Sciton Marketing Levels Up: Launches Inaugural Digital Campaign
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
The Planning Commission approval paves the way for the building permit application for construction of the 221-residence community. The plans include 30 residences of affordable housing as well as 54 assisted living and memory care apartments, fitness and wellness amenities and multiple dining venues. Construction is scheduled to begin in the second quarter of 2021.
Architecturally, the design is inspired by Healdsburg's agricultural history, the Zen Center retreat properties at Green Gulch in Marin and Tassajara in Carmel Valley, and Quaker and Zen notions of simplicity, authenticity and living lightly on the land. The new community will become a part of the natural setting, not only through the materials used and the design, but by providing access to nature for both residents and visitors. As with Green Gulch and Tassajara, the community will feature a working garden that will supply the onsite restaurants with fresh produce and provide residents the opportunity to join the process of working with the land within their own community.
More on The Californer
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Guess?, Inc. to Webcast Conference Call on Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
- Boardwalktech Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
"It has been a pleasure working with City staff, Council and Commission members throughout the approvals process for Enso Village," said Stephen Bailey, Senior Vice President at Kendal. "As a Kendal Affiliate. Enso Village management and its Board of Directors will be based in Healdsburg, and when built the new community will provide significant new housing and employment opportunities in the City and region."
Enso Village, when completed, will exceed the LEED Gold Standard for energy efficiency and construction materials, will be nearly 100% electric and participate in renewable energy programs, and will immediately generate about 75 kilowatts of electricity from on-site solar. The community will also include a comprehensive water conservation strategy and will achieve greenhouse gas emissions targets that are significantly better than City standards.
Marcus Young |
SOURCE Enso Village
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces It Is Investigating Claims Against Sona Nanotech Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- BrdsNst.com Opens Sunrise Period for Username Registrations
- EstrellaTV Announces Winners of Tengo Talento, Mucho Talento- Edición Especial and Reveals Sony Music Latin's Next Big Regional Mexican Band
- Contact Center Intelligence Market Size Worth $5.78 Billion By 2027: Grand View Research, Inc.
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Byron Allen and Dr. Anthony Fauci Talk COVID-19 Impact on the African-American Community
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Live-Streaming Influencers Attract 150,000-Plus Viewers with 24-Hour Relay on Twitch
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Thanksgiving Day 11.25.20
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- Montes Archimedes Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Shares of Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Almaden Boulevard Tower Project
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Long Beach: A Message From The Heart
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- THE LAB MAG by the Laboratory Arts Collective Unites the World with an Online Cultural Celebration
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation