- Drug Pricing Bill Caps Years of AHF Advocacy
- Is Will Smith's Apology Good Enough For Be Kind To HumanKind Week?
- Juniper Networks Chosen by Jazz to Build Fully-Automated Data Center Infrastructure to Support Data, Music and Video Services
More on The Californer
- Cymbiotika Announces Partnership with Medical Advisor Dr. Pejman Taghavi
- ArborWorks LLC Announces the Promotion of Mr. Clint Stephens to Vice President of Operations, Southeastern Region
- What They're Saying: State and Local Leaders Across California Applaud Selection of Antonio Villaraigosa as Infrastructure Advisor
- Agent Timothy Braue Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Centessa Pharmaceuticals plc with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
FitLab Inc., based in Newport Beach, CA, was founded by former Nike and New Evolution Ventures executives Brian Kirkbride and Mike Melby in 2019 to solve the siloed nature of fitness and leverage the power of iconic athletes and brands to inspire you to move – wherever, whenever and however you desire. Through partnerships, proprietary development and a series of acquisitions, FitLab has developed an integrated platform that includes McGregor FAST, the combat-focused fitness experience by Conor McGregor and his lead trainers; XPT, the high-performance training system from Laird Hamilton and Gabby Reece that combines its proprietary Performance Breathing™ with proven training and recovery methods; and Electric, an iconic action sports brand focused on performance eyewear, apparel and accessories.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen Hobby Box
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
- 2021 Panini Obsidian Basketball Hobby Box
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."
- Everstream Analytics Named 2022 Top Food Chain Technology by Food Chain Digest
- Harbor Associates Completes Lease-Up on Bungalows Del Mar Office in Del Mar, California Despite the Pandemic and Work from Home Trend
- NoRedInk Rolls Out Benchmarking Solution to Help Schools Track Student Writing Growth
- Knowing What To Drink With 'Man Of The Hour's'- 'Bar Tender'
- EFT Therapy Gaining Acceptance at Prestigious Universities
- How To Make Sure You and Your Dog Both Have Fun At the Local Free Dog Park
- Eartha Kitt Biopic Signs Kenan's Dani Lane To Play Young Eartha Kitt
- MG Properties Acquires Two Sacramento Communities in Multifamily Deal
- San Jose: Public Review Draft EIR: 1655 Berryessa Rd Mixed-use Development Project (SCH 2021070467)
- Federal Defendants Acquitted of Conspiracy to Possess and Possession of 279 kilos of cocaine
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Marqeta, Inc. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Eterna Tower Mixed-Use Development Project Addendum
- Governor Newsom Announces Water Strategy For a Hotter, Drier California
- Michael Bay Partners With Jadu to Create AR Avatars
- Certified Access Specialists (CASp) Protect Businesses From ADA Lawsuits
- Larry Elder: An Exclusive Interview