Giner Labs is a world leader in electrochemical research and development with a 40-year record of success. Giner ELX supplies the world's most advanced PEM electtrolyzer stacks and systems to customers all over the world.
"Our interlocking FreeStyle Biolock flooring product has become a favorite of general contractors who specialize in lab renovations for a number of reasons," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "One is for the variety of color options. Another is for the minimal subfloor prep and ease of installation."
Giner Labs selected FreeStyle Fog and Quarry Sand for its flooring colors.
"The FreeStyle interlocking flooring could not have been easier to install," said David Familetto, of Altair Construction. "Lab renovations can be tricky and time consumptive some areas. So, it's nice to have a product like FreeStyle BioLock that's a real time saver, looks great, and meets the very particular needs of a lab.
More on The Californer
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- California: At Newly Converted Motel, Governor Newsom Launches Project Roomkey: A First-in-the-Nation Initiative to Secure Hotel & Motel Rooms to Protect Homeless Individuals from COVID-19
SelecTech's FreeStyle BioLock flooring employs a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, FreeStyle Commercial Flooring comes with a 10-year limited wear warranty - 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish and is ADA slip-resistant compliant. FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is waterproof, anti-microbial and features a chemical and stain-resistant composition. It also meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
FreeStyle BioLock flooring is available in a six standard colors and additional other special order colors.
To request a sample of FreeStyle BioLock flooring, please call 508-583-3200 or visit www.selectech.com.
About SelecTech, Inc.
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
More on The Californer
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #43 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Partnership to Increase Free Internet Access to Support Distance Learning
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit http://www.selectech.com.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on The Californer
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Local Nonprofit Receives Federal Grant for CA Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #41 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- TECH-GRO B-17 Boric Acid Spray now OMRI Certified
- Franchise Times Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Into the Legal Eagle Hall of Fame
- Brushwood Media Group Is Pleased to Announce Film and TV Star, "Kim Aria Peterson"
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Board President Norman Yee Convene COVID-19 Economic Recovery Task Force
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Find effective ways to reach Live Technician at Jetblue Airlines
- Attorney turn feng shui author shows us how to make the most of our time at home in the release of MIND BODY HOME
- Find Splendid ways to contact with Allegiant Airlines Live Person
- SightGlass Vision Reports Positive Interim Data From Pivotal Clinical Trial of Novel Eyeglasses for Myopia Management in Children
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order Providing for Expedited Resources for COVID-19 Response
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #40 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- California Declares War on Nursing Home Residents
- COVID-19: Chroma ATE's Commitment to Our Customers
- Financial Literacy Film Festival
- Snell & Wilmer California Associates Represent Vietnam War Veteran