- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- California: Governor Newsom Proposes 2021-22 State Budget
Over 35 years as a distinguished energy executive, Davis has led market share development, revenue and profit growth, and new market expansion while serving as CEO at RES Americas; Group Leader at AES Corp., a global independent power producer; and CEO at Agile Energy, a solar project developer.
Davis joins a powerhouse leadership team at Sunfolding with deep experience in product development and gigawatt-scale project deployment. Last year, Sunfolding added Bruce Sohn, former president of First Solar, to the board of directors.
Jurgen Krehnke, Sunfolding CEO since August 2017, will continue to serve the company in an advisory role.
"Sunfolding's focus has been to develop world-leading solar tracker technology, unlock project profitability, and scale to operational excellence. As Sunfolding's growth accelerates, we are absolutely thrilled to welcome Glen to the leadership team," said Sunfolding CTO and Founder Leila Madrone.
More on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX)
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
"Glen understands the project developer and EPC's perspective. His track record and experience will enable Sunfolding to accelerate growth at a pivotal time for the energy sector," Sohn said.
"Sunfolding's transformative tracker technology offers unparalleled design freedom, cost improvements, and operational advantages. By partnering with us, our customers build more solar projects with better project economics. Our value proposition and ability to deliver what our customers demand will drive Sunfolding's growth in an expanding solar market," Davis said.
Davis holds an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a mechanical engineering degree from Brown University.
Sunfolding maximizes profitability with innovative solar tracking technology. Powered by air, the Sunfolding T29™ Single-Axis Tracker deploys on land previously off limits to utility-scale solar. The Sunfolding T29 also makes solar plants faster to install and easier to operate. Sunfolding has won recognition as a 2020 Global Cleantech 100 Company and a 2019 Bloomberg New Energy Pioneer. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Sunfolding ships US-manufactured trackers throughout North America and Australia. For more information, visit Sunfolding.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Is the Beach So Last Year?
- Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy Files Lawsuit Against Bank of America for Allegedly Failing to Protect the Accounts of Thousands of Unemployed Californians
- Aruba ClearPass Security Portfolio Receives Coveted Cyber Catalyst℠ Designation
- Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market to See Buoyant Growth, Thanks to Analytics
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) For Possible Securities Fraud in Light of Analyst Questions About Company's Customers, Encourages EOSE Investors to Contact Its Attorneys Now
- Motivational Fitness Radio Station Launches Hip Hop Rock
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.14.21
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Volunteers put the Community in Community Service
- 607th Consecutive Common Stock Monthly Dividend Declared By Realty Income
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Additional Security Actions in Advance of Presidential Inauguration
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- California: Governor Newsom Launches Transparency, Accountability and Assistance Measures in the State's Safe Schools for All Plan
- Port of Los Angeles Cargo Reaches 9.2 Million TEUs in 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $25 Million Early Education Economic Recovery Program
- Mayor London Breed Nominates Assessor Carmen Chu as San Francisco City Administrator
- 2U 15.1" Depth Rackmount Computer with 2 x Hot-Swap Hard Drive Trays - RMC5254
- Victorville Community Resource Center Named California HUD EnVision Center
- Green Stream Holdings Prepares for NE Solar Projects with New Production Space
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs