- Mars Branded Skittles® and Starburst Cotton Candy to Launch!
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Waste Management Shareholder News: Robbins LLP is Investigating Waste Management, Inc. (WM) on Behalf of Shareholders
He created a prototype for the MILLER CANE TIP, patent-pending, to help fulfill the need for an improved replacement tip for canes. This would help provide an enhanced grip and added safety for those using a cane. This cane accessory may help reduce users from falling which could help avoid possible injuries. Additionally, this would help increase the longevity of canes and provide users with confidence and peace of mind.
More on The Californer
- Ganglioside GT1a Antibody High Purity
- Dnase-Free and Rnase-Free Distilled Water
- Long Beach: Happy Fourth of July Weekend
- TVS Television Network Launches First Outlook Original Programming You Tube Channel
- The Atlas Elite Entertainment Music Award online is coming!
The original design was submitted to the San Francisco sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 20-RSM-108, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Summit County Pest Control Is Going After The American Cockroach
- How do I change my name on Delta Airlines?
- New Highland Cow Decor-Highland Cow Art
- Lieff Cabraser LLP, Stiegler Law Firm LLC, and Robert B. Landry III PLC File Federal Lawsuit Against Apple, Inc. for Failure to Pay Overtime and Other Lawfully Required Compensation to Apple Solutions Consultants
- California: Governor Newsom Grants Executive Clemency 7.1.22
- San Jose: Notice of Availability: Cambrian Park Plaza Final EIR with Responses to Public Comments
- ASPINA Announces AMR Solutions
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Construction Begins for Newbury Park, San José's Newest Neighborhood Park
- Bitwise Announces Results of June 2022 Month-End Crypto Index Reconstitution
- Catalyst Environmental Solutions Acquires AWR Environmental to Expand Geographic Footprint and Suite of Services
- Prepper Essentials Online: Be Prepared For Any Outdoor Survival Situation
- 65% of Today's Workforce Is Actively Looking for Another Job; Culture Over Everything Is the Solution
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group initiatives focus on growth, patient care
- ADVANTEC-USA Announces the Appointment of Carlos Ortiz, PE, TE, PTOE to Chief Executive Officer
- "This Program Was Truly a Blessing": Facts from California's Nation-Leading $4 Billion State Rent Relief Program
- Signs By Veterans and Savage Shakers Founder Announces Sponsorship for #TEAMUSA Para-Athlete Brian Conwell
- RINGO CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH HIS ANNUAL CAMPAIGN FOR PEACE & LOVE WHICH INCLUDES 26 CELEBRATIONS IN COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD AND THIS YEAR WILL ALSO SEE HIS MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE BEAMED UP TO THE STARS AND ORBIT THE EARTH
- EY Names Tim and Chris Vanderhook of Viant Technology as Entrepreneurs of the Year® 2022 Pacific Southwest Award Winners
- Governor Newsom Takes Action to Further Restrict Ghost Guns and Protect California Kids from Gun Violence
- Fragner Seifert Pace & Mintz, LLP Promotes Alex Flumenbaum to Partner