"IPD's new product, engineering and quality assurance teams worked in overdrive this past year developing the most competitive DD15 in-frame kit in the business," said Bill Mirth, Director of Business Development, Americas. "We knew it was important to release a top-notch product and we wanted to be first." The in-frame kit IPD initially developed matched the same components that the OE Detroit offers. Over the course of the last few months, some of IPD's best customers shared feedback that they wanted additional components, hence the enhanced kit that now includes expanded coverage for the same price.
More on The Californer
- 12-carat diamond ring brings $143,750 in Andrew Jones' first Fine Jewelry, Watches & Timepieces sale
- 50/50 Leadership To Have Second Round Of Interns For Our Youth Leadership Program
- Seniors Urged To Prepare Early For Medicare Annual Enrollment Season
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Groundbreaking of First 100% Affordable Housing Complex on Treasure Island
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring POW/MIA Recognition Day 9.18.20
The launch of IPD's updated engine kit for the DD15 attests to IPD's commitment to providing the latest coverage in on-highway applications. "Our goal at IPD is to push ourselves to get a little better every day, often pivoting to satisfy our customers," Michael Badar, President of IPD said. "In the case of DD15, we rose to the challenge and came back with an even stronger package offering the best quality parts and the best value."
Headquartered in Torrance, California, IPD has long been the leader when it comes to quality in the aftermarket heavy-duty engine parts industry. They are an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company and are mostly recognized for supplying Caterpillar aftermarket engine components. In more recent years IPD has expanded into offering its customers parts for Cummins, Waukesha and Detroit Diesel for the on-highway, industrial, construction, mining, gas and energy, as well as marine and power-generation markets. Last month IPD launched a new brand called IPD Xtra, a partnership with other manufacturers that share IPD's commitment to quality and allow IPD to expand their product line coverage into new segments. Their first partnership with Maxiforce expands their Caterpillar coverage into small-bore construction equipment and power gen-sets.
More on The Californer
- Massive Releases New SUMMOXL 6.5 & 8 Inch Subwoofers
- Mayor London Breed Announces Timeline and Framework for Reopening Indoor Dining in San Francisco
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Steffi Hafen Re-Elected as the Chairman for OC Head Start, Inc
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Mango Animate Unveils an Animation Maker for Everyone
For more information about IPD's updated DD15 engine kit and components, visit www.ipdparts.com or email [email protected].
Media Contact:Joni Kneller, Marketing Manager, IPD
Press release distributed by PRLog
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces Launch of New Website at www.SportLogicInc.com
- Cheap Car Insurance: Is it Too Good to Be True?
- Mama Cleo Delivers "It Ain't Easy" for "Corona Diaries" Compilation at Big Fuss Records
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: Implementing the Future of Transportation
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
- Attivo Networks to Host Webinar on Active Defense Capabilities of MITRE Shield
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- New Study Projects Mobile AR Revenue to Reach $21 Billion by 2024
- PRIDE Museum Donates 400 Themed Masks To Help Increase Women's Voting Presence In The 2020 Election
- 'RESPEKT: Beauty Meditation' Launches Amazon Alexa Skill
- Alternative Broadcast Platform for Voters to Sound off on Trump and Biden Launched
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR
- Washington and Oregon Join California in Pilot Project Using Google and Apple Exposure Notification Technology to Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #130 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response