- Cervo Media Group Inc and Joe and Marva Brown Sign Co-Management Deal with World Jiu Jitsu Champion Jacob "The Bull" - 580
- THINKWARE Announces President's Day Dash Cam Deals
- Spectator Health Adds Surescripts Certification to its Senior Health Technology Platform
CHESTERBROOK, Pa., Jan. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Industry leading consumer financial services company JG Wentworth announced today that after its recent acquisition Stilt Inc., it is appointing Stilt co-founder and ex-CTO Priyank Singh as Chief Technology Officer of The JG Wentworth Company, effective December 1st, 2022. In his role Singh will be responsible for leading technology and product development for the JGW Digital Lending initiative. He will lead strategy, drive vision, and help build technology platform advancements for the company. This will be part of JG Wentworth's foray into personal finance and loans, announced after its recent acquisition of Stilt Inc's digital lending platform and team. Later this year the company plans to introduce personal loans for consumers with less-than-perfect credit to complement its debt resolution operations. To that effect, the company is hiring people across the country who want to join the team in its mission to help consumers in need.
Singh comes to JG Wentworth after serving as co-founder and CTO at Stilt Inc., a San Francisco-based fintech and personal loan lender. Singh founded the company in 2015 with his co-founder Rohit Mittal. Under his leadership Stilt built a powerful digital lending platform, and mobile apps that allowed it to scale to millions of consumers. Before the acquisition of the company, Singh also oversaw the development of Onbo by Stilt, a new Application Programming Interface that allowed a plug and play approach to launching a digital lending platform as part of Stilt's B2B offering.
More on The Californer
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- Long Beach: Health Department Launches Substance Use Harm Reduction Program
- Pop-Up Talent's Milestone: 500th Client Adopts In-House Recruiter Model
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Mission Cloud Achieves the AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
Singh joins JG Wentworth with 10+ years of experience in Machine Learning and Computer Science, and prior to Stilt was an early member of the Bing Search Team at Microsoft, and A9, the Machine Learning division at Amazon. He also worked on the One Laptop Per Child project and built their Wi-Fi mesh protocols while working full-time at Marvell Semiconductor. He holds a Bachelor of Technology form Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in India and a Master of Science from Columbia University in the City of New York.
"I am excited about the possibilities Priyank will unlock for us as CTO. With him as a partner JG Wentworth will step into its next evolution in the digital space and offer a suite of unique offerings that will be in line with the company's mission to help American consumers in need." said Gaurav Marballi, Chief Analytics and Digital Officer at JG Wentworth. "With him and the new product and engineering team, JG Wentworth will provide a great digital experience which will benefit customers of our existing products as well as our upcoming lending products." he noted.
About JG Wentworth
JG Wentworth is a consumer financial services company that focuses on helping everyday Americans achieve their financial goals. Its services include structured settlement payment purchasing, annuity payment purchasing, lottery and casino payment purchasing, and debt resolution services. Most recently, the company launched its consumer lending arm, with a focus on debt consolidation. JG Wentworth was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania.
More on The Californer
- SALUTE TO SERVICE ADVANCES ASIAN VETERANS
- Long Beach Health Department Launches Brush, Book, Bed to Promote Healthy Dental Habits for Children
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy and Guest, Director Ted Shred
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy and Guest Craig Stilley
Follow JG Wentworth on social media to stay updated on the latest news from the company: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Stilt Inc.
Stilt is a leading mission-driven company building technology to democratize access to transparent credit products for the millions who are currently shut out by the financial system, such as immigrants, international students, DACA and visa holders. Stilt also provides businesses with the infrastructure to offer credit products to their customers in as little as two weeks, without requiring a bank sponsor. Founded by immigrants on visas, Stilt has lent to people from more than 150 countries around the world
SOURCE The JG Wentworth Company
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- From Our Family to Yours: Little Bubs Introduces a Trusted Diaper Rash Cream for Your Little Ones
- Miro Introduces Enterprise Guard™ to Protect Sensitive and Confidential Content, and Support Essential Compliance and Security USA - English USA - Deutsch APAC - English USA - English
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- ChargePoint Collaborates with Product Development and Manufacturing Leaders AcBel and Kinpo, Improving Cost Structure and Time to Market
- The Sukuta Foundation, Inc.: FREE Virtual Laser Career Expo, April 26, 2024, 11:00am
- Kitman Labs and Fulham FC Expand Data & Analytics Accord
- Skydio and Aeroarc Partner to Advance Support for Government Customers in the Region
- California: Governor Newsom Secures Presidential Major Disaster Declaration to Support Storm Recovery Efforts in San Diego
- TVS Television Network Returns to Basketball Coverage With NABL 3 on 3 Series
- City of Long Beach Issues Rain Advisory Due to Recent Showers
- Ami Miller Stars in Hilarious New Show "Responsibility Island"
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green
- Cryptsoft licenses KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) to xFusion Digital Technologies for use in Baseboard Management Controllers
- Delirious Comedy Club Is Moving And We Want You To Join Us In Downtown Las Vegas
- HIDEKI MATSUYAMA WINS THE 2024 GENESIS INVITATIONAL
- Simplify Your ACA Form e-Filing to the IRS with Our ez1095 Video Tutorial
- Silicon Private Wealth Expands Its Ownership Group in 2024
- Dr. Woojin Joo, Qme Internal Medicine in Los Angeles
- California: Governor Newsom Proclaims A Day of Remembrance: Japanese American Evacuation 2024
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Unclogging Device for Sinks (RSD-180)