- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
"The business relationship between AL-KO Damping Technology and KW automotive has already existed for a number of years. This transaction offers the opportunity for a technological leap forward, from which our AL-KO product segments will also benefit. KW automotive Group will serve as a home where all employees feel welcomed and are valued as part of the KW automotive Team. We plan to continue to work closely with KW over the long term," said Harald Hiller, President and CEO of the AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group. He added that the AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group itself will focus on its core business, the development and production of high-quality chassis and suspension components for trailers, recreational vehicles, light commercial vehicles and new mobility solutions.
More on The Californer
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
For over 25 years, KW automotive has specialized in the development, production, and distribution of premium suspension solutions for road and motorsport applications. Now, KW automotive benefits from AL-KO's modern production facilities in Europe and China, as well as the Damping Technology business unit's commercial vehicle expertise. "With AL-KO, we gained a team of outstanding experts in the field of damping technology," stated Klaus Wohlfarth, managing partner of KW automotive GmbH. "AL-KO Damping Technology's many years of experience and expertise in industrial production enrich our core business, which we intend to expand even further. With the two manufacturing factories in Europe and China, we simplify and strengthen our supply chains, and share our core values."
Aiman Kaamel, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Division AL-KO Damping Technology: "Our entry into the KW automotive Group creates clear synergies and interesting development prospects. Our industrialization expertise combined with the high technological competence of KW's suspension experts will allow us to open up new market segments, and at the same time deliver innovative products to our long-standing customers, among which the AL-KO Group will still be."
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at Solari Park to Commemorate New Playground
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Viva CalleSJ is Back to Activate the Streets and Create the City's Largest Park
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #178 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
The perfect suspension for every demand: With its focus on the production of coilover suspensions, KW automotive is an innovator in its market. The core business of the KW automotive Group is the development and production of individual suspension systems for the aftermarket and motorsport segments, as well as the accessories program and original equipment for select vehicle models in the automotive industry. In recent years alone, KW has developed over 16 different damping technologies. Wheel spacers, alloy wheels and sim racing simulators for virtual motorsports add to the product portfolio of KW automotive Group.
Publication for free / copy requested
SOURCE KW Suspensions
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Shero Comics' Rayven Choi Graphic Novel Series Will Take Final Bow on National Comic Book Day
- What are the Safety Measures to fly with Copa Airlines
- Speck Unveils Line of MagSafe Compatible Cases and Accessories for all New Apple Devices
- ELEVATE (ELEctric Vehicle AdapTEr) adds Demand Response to any Electric Vehicle charger
- SCHURTER continues revamp of EMC filters with flagship FMBD EP for 3-phase power systems and machine
- BCVWD Named One of the Best Places to Work in the Country
- New Classical Music Show Plays Only the Classical Music Great's Symphonies
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Voices of Silicon Valley conductor is selected Grammys member
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
- With Market Size Valued at $618.7 Billion by 2026, it`s a Healthy Outlook for the Global Photovoltaics Market
- Exclusionary Vehicle Coverage from autopom! Is As Close To New Car Coverage As You Can Get
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"