- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
- Emmy Award-Nominated Actor Ed Begley, Jr. To Receive 13th Annual Experience, Strength And Hope Award For His Recently Published Book: "To the Temple of Tranquility...And Step On It!: A Memoir"
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
Beach Streets is coming back this Saturday, September 17!
This is truly one of my favorite local events, and I'm excited for it to be returning to our community for the first time since the pandemic started. Since 2015, Beach Streets has turned our roads across Long Beach into an outdoor festival complete with music, art and lots of great food. This is a great chance for residents and families to walk, bike and skate around our community and enjoy all our city has to offer.
More on The Californer
- New Hybrid Treatment Forces Cancer Cells to Starve
- LPSN INVESTOR NOTICE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that LivePerson, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- Biggest Christmas Book Giveaway By One Author Ever
- Tonight:"Season of Black Art" & San Francisco Black Film Festival Celebrate Black Film &Theatre
- Blueprint Medicines' Leadership in Driving Continued Innovation in Systemic Mastocytosis Highlighted at 2023 ASH Annual Meeting
This year's Beach Streets will span neighborhoods around CSULB from Atherton Street up to Spring Street and will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event will feature several entertainment hubs along the route, including a dedicated children's area at Whaley Park, as well as outdoor music, food and drink specials, activities and more.
You can learn more about Beach Streets, find information for residents and businesses, and view the schedule for festival hubs at the event: here.
Thank you and Go Long Beach,
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- Welcome to SierraConnect, your go-to platform for everything PCB-related!
- Magnitude Lighting Welcomes Bob O'Riley as Product Manager,
- "Magnanimous," (book) Is a Delightful and Insightful Roadmap to Success That Challenges Tradition
- Evolus Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- L2 Aviation and Software Development Alternatives announce D-Link repair solution
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23