- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 452
- Waterside Productions Announces Said E. Dawlabani's New Book "The Light of Ishtar"
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
Today was an incredible day as we reopened the emergency department at Community Hospital for the first time in three years. Community Hospital began taking walk-in and transfer patients as of today at noon — and this is just the beginning. We expect in the next few weeks, the hospital may begin to accept patients who are transported by ambulance.
A huge thank you to all those involved in getting Community Hospital reopened, especially Councilman Supernaw, the Community Health Long Beach Foundation, and the MWN healthcare group. To the doctors, medical team and nursing staff, we appreciate your work tremendously.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #165 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Jose Mayor, City Council Unanimously Approve Acting City Manager for 10th Largest City in the Nation
- Confluent Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- SOS Hydration Partners With Original 'Shark' Kevin Harrington
The newly reopened emergency department at Community Hospital has 20 beds, new medical equipment, upgraded electronic patient tracking, a refurbished exterior facade, and a redesigned and updated lobby area.
With this opening, Long Beach is building a safer and even healthier city.
Thank you and Go Long Beach,
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- Revolution Entertainment Services Announces New Production Budgeting Platform, TrueBudget
- The Tokelor | Sponsors Announced
- Puppet Up! - Uncensored Returns! The Jim Henson Company's charlie Chaplin Soundstage is Open for four special Performances of The Acclaimed Henson Alternative live Show
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- San Francisco Department of Public Health and San Francisco Giants Join Together to Encourage All Eligible Residents to Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- AHF: Six Reasons Why WHO Chief Should Go
- Steven E. Otto Joins Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3) as Partner
- HUP.LIFE & Etho Protocol Join Forces To Deliver First Decentralized NFT Solution
- Clean Vision's Subsidiary Clean-Seas Signs Binding MOU with Plastic Waste-to-Energy Technology Group Global Green Int'l Investments
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- El Dorado County ESA Chooses IQ Mobile Software for Faster Emergency Response
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Hims & Hers Expands Hair Growth Offerings with Launch of Minoxidil 5% Foam
- Gamma Zeta Boulé Foundation Raises $190,000, Awards $83,000 in Scholarships to Eight Graduating Senior L.A.M.P. Mentor Program Mentees and Recognizes Three L.A.M.P. Mentees Selected as Boulé Scholars
- AdsWizz New Audio Attribution Solution Delivers Positive Results for Advertisers
- Cloud Gaming Market Size To Expand At 48.2% CAGR By 2027, Owing To Rising Investments In 5G Technology & Admittance To Several Games On Cloud At Reasonable Prices | Million Insights
- Infogain Recognized as 2nd Fastest Growing Company in Everest Group Engineering Services Top 50™ 2021
- thredUP Releases Its Ninth Annual Resale Report with First-Ever Impact Section