- Captivating New Cover Song – "Hallelujah" written by L Cohen, adapted/arranged by C. Scholz
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
Speaking about his invitation to the summit, Li Zhenguo said: "It is an honor to be invited to speak about equity in sustainable energy. We know harnessing solar power across the globe will improve local economies and the lives of billions of people."
LONGi is dedicated to making clean energy technology more efficient and more accessible. At the beginning of 2023, US renewable developer Invenergy announced a partnership with LONGi to build a solar module plant with an annual production capacity of 5GW in Ohio, USA, expected to begin operation in the first half of 2024.
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
The company has broken the world record for solar cell efficiency 15 times since April 2021 and recently achieved a power conversion efficiency of 33.9% for a perovskite-silicon tandem solar cell - an industry first - as confirmed by U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). LONGi is working towards driving down the cost of producing solar modules while increasing their accessibility across the globe in order to help achieve clean energy equity worldwide.
Li Zhenguo expressed his gratitude for being invited to speak at APEC: "I am grateful that the APEC organizers put equitable sustainability on the program," he said. "I am looking forward to an open and interesting conversation with my panel colleagues."
The annual APEC CEO Summit will be held in San Francisco from November 14-16 at Moscone Center West and will bring entrepreneurs and thought leaders together to discuss strategies and solutions for economic, environmental and societal challenges faced by countries surrounding the Pacific Rim. For more information about the summit please visit here.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"