- Long Beach: Get Vaccinated & Get 2 Free Aquarium Tickets
- iPOP Alumni Shameik Moore's Spiderman Sequel Begins Filming
- Long Beach: Community Hospital Emergency Room Opens
"Music should be a healing and honest process while making it sound incredible to draw the listener in to keep them resonating and vibing to the sound." – B Martin
Los Angeles Creatives create tracks at B Martin's Purpose Driven Studios in Los Angeles, California, which has state-of-the-art recording equipment and studio treatment, offering mixing, full song / EP, and album services. Music genres include fuzing of EDM, Hip-Hop, Pop, and R&B. The submission process is rigorous for artists to get access to the studio as it's mainly used for B Martin and his in-house artists.
More on The Californer
- On Lok Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer, Kanwar Singh
- Crescent Acquisition Corp Files Definitive Proxy in Connection with Proposed Business Combination With LiveVox Holdings, Inc.
- Entertainment Leaders Call on Celebrities and Influencers to Stop Spreading Misinformation about Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- CVMG's Health and Wellness Resource Center helps families make smart choices
- Jimmy Buffett will kick off summer with NoCap livestream on June 20th
B Martin is a New York native whose music career spans 10+ years, including shooting over 100 music videos, writing over 1,000 songs, writing top 20 Billboard dance hits with over 10 million streams as a writer and 15 million as an artist. His notable accomplishments include being the winner of Hot 97's "Who's Next" and being named Best Hip Hop Artist in New York by J Cole at the "Battle of the Best" at SXSW. Throughout his career, B Martin has shared the stage with Kendrick Lamar at Summer Jam and opened for J Cole and Mac Miller while touring all over the East Coast. He's also collaborated on songs with T Pain, Kendrick Lamar, and Cory Gunz of Young Money.
Frustrated by the antiquated marketing practices and speed at which majors move, B Martin started a record label that moves quickly with the trends with fast pace timelines and projects. Through his own experiences, B fell in love with the songwriting artist development process and creating songs that heal.
More on The Californer
- Author and Speaker, Jaime Luce, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "Success"
- Lakeshore Records To Release Spiral—Original Motion Picture Score By Charlie Clouser May 21
- McAfee Takes Center Stage With Three Honors at Coveted Global InfoSec Awards During RSA 2021
- Cal State LA receives grant from clean-air agency for graduate student research
- Intuitive Entrepreneur Preview Call: The One Business Tool Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using but Doesn't Know About
"I made a lot of mistakes early on and wanted to save other artists from the same - creating strong foundations on their business and creative practices." – B Martin
B Martin is represented by Wendy Shepherd of Studio Matrix .com for publicity and brand management.
Press release distributed by PRLog
SOURCE B Martin
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate Stabilizer
- ReCor Medical Announces Results from Landmark RADIANCE-HTN TRIO Study, Showing Clinically Significant Blood Pressure Reduction with the Paradise Ultrasound RDN System in Patients with Resistant Hypertension
- Steve Muehler – Paralegal – Expands its Paralegal Services to include SEC Edgar Filings
- New Book "finding Your Company's Spiritual Purpose" Hopes To Encourage Greater Level Of Community Involvement
- CHAMIE is making pies out of "Money" with new single - Out May 21!
- Unice Hair Brand Day × Graduation 2021 SUPER Sale!
- The First EVER "U Buy Black" Marketplace is coming to Los Angeles
- California Family Physicians Applaud Expansion of COVID-19 Vaccine to Adolescents
- SoCalBio Honors Future Biotech Innovators at 2021 Regional BioGENEius Student Challenge
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Sunday Vaccine Clinic
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- U.S. Federal Appeals Court Upholds $25m Monsanto Roundup Cancer Verdict
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Presents $100 Billion California Comeback Plan
- Entrepreneur and CEO, Joel Luce, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "Success"
- The Race Epidemic Documentary Featuring CA Attorney General Rob Bonta, Former Treasurer John Chiang, Congressmember Judy Chu Premieres At CAAMFest
- TOArts Announces Phased Re-Opening with diverse line up of events
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of ContextLogic Inc. (WISH) on Behalf of Investors
- Valley Radiology Acquires New Philips Ingenuity 128-slice CT/PET for Enhanced Imaging Services
- Challenge Coin Sale Best In Industry
- When Should We Fire A Customer? Guidance From Customersatisfaction.com