As a result of this exciting new partnership, JVZoo sellers will now be able to take advantage of PayCafe's extensive payment processing expertise and full feature set. With the seamless integration into the JVZoo portal, it will be easier than ever for sellers all over the world to securely and efficiently process payments and thereby build stronger online businesses.
"Partnering with PayCafe is a great opportunity to give even more entrepreneurs the tools to make their business a huge success," said Laura Casselman, CEO of JVZoo.
Recently recognized as one of Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest growing companies in America, JVZoo brings access to tens of thousands of sellers, worldwide. As a partner with PayCafe, now even more sellers will be able to accept credit card payments directly through the JVZoo checkout process. Moreover, they will benefit from robust PayCafe features like fraud and chargeback mitigation while utilizing payment services designed for effortless use by online merchants.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 8.7.20
- Final Six Members of 2020 Citizens Redistricting Commission Selected
- Free PPE for Long Beach Businesses
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
According to PayCafe owner and CEO Jack Shenon, "We are proud of our newest partnership with JVZoo, and we are excited to offer merchant services to a whole new set of sellers. With our payment processing expertise and their network of sellers, there's no limit to the number of merchants we can serve."
Online merchants know better than anyone that selling online is often riskier and more challenging than traditional 'brick and mortar' businesses because of the higher chance for fraud. As a payment processor with roots in eCommerce, PayCafe understands these challenges and offers a variety of features that protect merchants from risks like fraud and chargebacks while also being simple and easy to use. With the new partnership with JVZoo, PayCafe will now be able to provide these features to even more sellers.
About PayCafe: PayCafe is dedicated to providing payment processing services that are easy to use, consistent, and dependable. Through robust features like a fully customizable shopping cart, chargeback defense, dispute management system, and concierge-style customer support, PayCafe seeks to be a trusted guide in managing online payments. With PayCafe on your side, you'll be able to focus on making your business thrive while trusting payment processing to the experts.
More on The Californer
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
If you would like more information about PayCafe, please visit https://www.PayCafe.com
SOURCE PayCafe Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Hospitality Industry Veteran Kasia Mays Joins CGI Real Estate Investment Strategies as COO
- AmPac Receives $500,000 to Provide Capital to Inland Empire Small Businesses
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Retail Sector Update: ADC Talks Future of Retail Design
- Attn: Business Editor re Halloween Business during Covid-19
- L.A. Wolves FC Forward Philip Hephzibah Invited for Trial with The New Saints FC in Wales
- Waterside Productions Announces Laila Valere's New Book "The Birthing Goddess"
- Association Releases Michigan Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Profiles CEO Madeline Cammarata: Evolving Solar from Function to Fashion
- Private Placement Markets to Opens its Correspondent Banking Platform on Monday
- California Construction Company Wraps Up a Home Addition/Remodel
- Silva Construction Supports "Set a Good Example" Campaign
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- A uniquely human story of a young Russian girl and her family who endured a lifetime of struggle, with the atomic bombing of Hiroshima
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- HDAC Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)