- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
Paul Rice, Managing Director of PDQ Airspares, an FDH company, said that the partnership provides a platform to support their continued growth throughout the Asia-Pacific region. He added that it is a win-win situation for both parties.
The new deal solidifies PDQ Airspares as a premier provider of maintenance and repair consumables to GMF. Under the consignment agreement, PDQ places an agreed amount of inventory in GMF's warehouse and allows them to consume directly from the stock. Consignment customers then purchase the inventory only after they have consumed it. This model provides reduced freight costs, reduced costs associated with paying multiple suppliers, and the peace of mind of having stock on hand at all times.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
Rice stated that this agreement is a prime example of their commitment to the growth and success of their partners. He believes that it will help ensure GMF continues to be a leading service provider to airlines operating across Asia-Pacific.
FDH Aero has become a leading supply chain solutions partner with its focus on white-glove customer experience and partnership agreements with trusted component brands. The company delivers hardware, electrical, chemical and consumable products as well as value-add services to aerospace and defense customers worldwide.
GMF AeroAsia is based in Tangerang, Indonesia with more than 4,000 employees in offices around the world. It continues to increase its presence as a key player in the global aviation industry ecosystem.
The new consignment agreement between FDH Aero brand PDQ Airspares and Garuda Maintenance Facility (GMF) AeroAsia was announced on Thursday during Aviation Week's annual MRO Asia-Pacific conference in Singapore. Representatives from both companies participated in the ceremony where Paul Rice, Managing Director of PDQ Airspares expressed his enthusiasm for this partnership which will provide benefits such as reduced freight costs and increased stock availability for customers across Asia-Pacific region. Rice also highlighted FDH Aero's commitment towards growth and success of their partners through this agreement which will help ensure GMF remains one of the leading service providers in aviation industry ecosystem globally.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan