- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 446
- Waterside Productions Announces Said E. Dawlabani's New Book "The Light of Ishtar"
- Connected Coaching Start Up asensei Raises $2.2M To Fuel B2B Growth
LendingUSA, a California-based company providing point-of-sale financing solutions, serves thousands of funeral homes throughout the country. "Our funeral clients are funeral directors who offer financing through LendingUSA because they understand the importance of providing payment options to their families," says Elaine Valdez, Funeral Relations Manager at LendingUSA. "Over the last year, countless families lost members to COVID-19. When a death is unexpected, the cost of funeral services can be prohibitive. The FEMA program can help ease this burden significantly."
More on The Californer
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Innovative Tour of the Elkhorn Slough
- Surface Optics Awarded NAVAIR SBIR Grant to Develop Multispectral Imaging System for Detectio
- San Jose: : Fireworks 'Just Not Worth It' – Celebrate Safely this Fourth of July
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Opening of New Permanent Supportive Housing
Although the FEMA funeral assistance program serves families impacted by COVID-19, the team at LendingUSA wants to help funeral directors fully understand the program so they can be ready to assist their families. The company recently published a blog post that addresses frequently asked questions about FEMA funeral reimbursement, and account managers at LendingUSA are on standby to assist. "We want funeral directors to feel confident going into any interaction with a grieving family," says Elaine.
Elaine emphasizes that although funeral professionals cannot complete the reimbursement application on behalf of a family, it is still important to understand how the funeral assistance program fits into the larger landscape of the funeral industry. "Funeral professionals routinely guide families through some of their most trying moments. In a pandemic, that guidance role becomes critically important. We're here for you just like you're there for your families."
More on The Californer
- Boomitra raises $4 million to accelerate carbon removal through agriculture globally
- Notice of Lead Plaintiff Deadline for Shareholders in the Home Point Capital Inc. Class Action Lawsuit – HMPT
- Shenzhen Konvision Technology Co., Ltd.. announces new U.S. distributor
- San Jose: Oakland Road Industrial Project (H20-018)
- Hexnode Announces Keynote Speakers for HexCon21, Selects Earlier Date for Global User Conference
LendingUSA is an award-winning point-of-sale fintech company that offers merchants a seamless financing solution with access to loan decisions in seconds, promotional financing terms, and low monthly payment options for its customers across various niche markets. Founded in 2015, LendingUSA has enrolled over 10,000 merchants nationwide and has processed over $2 billion in borrower loan requests.
LendingUSA is committed to creating the best financing experience available through its proprietary point-of-sale lending solution. The company boasts a consumer rating of 4.8 out of five stars on BirdEye. All loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey state-chartered bank, Member FDIC.
Alex Lancaster, Content Marketing Manager
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- netElastic vBNG Achieves 56% Increase in Performance per Dollar by Using 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- MulteFire Alliance (MFA) Simplifies Path to 5G Private Network Deployment for Enterprise
- CUbroadcast, Finopotamus Partner to Strengthen Tech Coverage for Credit Unions
- NetApp Acquires Data Mechanics to Accelerate Spot Roadmap and Optimize Data Analytics and Machine Learning Workloads in the Cloud
- Immunohistochemistry Market Size Poised To Rise At 7.8% CAGR By 2027, Due To Rising Occurrence of Persistent Sicknesses & Introduction of Technically Sophisticated IHC Systems | Million Insights
- Mainly Mozart Closes the 33rd Annual All-Star Festival
- Hip-hop star and Crown Prince of Atlas Elite Entertainment, Wae, new single "Relax" peaks at #1
- U.S. Patent Awarded to KRNC Blockchain, for Technology to Upgrade U.S. Dollar
- Lost Money in Athira Pharma, Inc.?
- San Jose: Public Review Draft: Almaden Villas Project
- Arash Law Secures $4.3 Million Settlement on Behalf of Injured Software Developer
- Scott Cole & Associates Announces Filing of Scripps Health Data Breach Class Action
- TOArts Announces Niki Richardson as Associate Director
- First 5 Ventura County adopts Juneteenth as holiday, notes there is much left to do
- Pacific Western Bank appoints Steven Schwimmer to a newly created role as Chief Innovation Officer
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Continues Investigation of Koninklijke Philips N.V. (PHG) on Behalf of Investors
- Parallel Capital Partners Completes $95 Million Refinance of Urban Towers High Rise in Irving, Texas
- New Book Debunks GOP Falsehoods about Voting Rights