- RMM Construction Management Services to Oversee New Buena Vista Rancheria Gov. Bldg
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 11.30.21
- Newsom announces 12 new appointments to the judiciary
"At Läderach, we're passionately driven to create sweet moments of joy in everyday life by delivering the ultimate chocolate experience for oneself, gifting or sharing with others," said Nathanael Hausmann, president, Läderach North America. "It is why we're excited to welcome chocolate lovers to our new boutique at South Coast Plaza and experience the joy of more than 85 varieties of high-quality fresh chocolate directly from Switzerland through the five senses."
More on The Californer
- Codie Sanchez Reviews - This Contrarian Has a Lot to Say
- Breaking News: She's Looking Good (Robot Mix) by Rodger Collins
- ALERT: Alfi, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit - ALF; ALFIW
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Alfi, Inc. (ALF, ALFIW) Investors
"We are pleased to welcome Läderach to South Coast Plaza, just in time for the holiday season," said Debra Gunn Downing, Executive Director of Marketing for South Coast Plaza. "Through its premium artisanal fresh chocolate experiences, this new boutique offers our guests a deliciously memorable visit."
Läderach's commitment to expanding into brick-and-mortar retail continues to answer the call for the ever-growing demand for premium fresh chocolate. The company started its western expansion in November 2019 with an entry into New York City, Toronto and London. In December 2020, Läderach opened its largest and 100th global store on Fifth Avenue in New York City. On Valentine's Day in 2021, Läderach announced an asset purchase agreement to assume the leases of more than 30 Godiva locations in the US from coast-to-coast, including this boutique location at South Coast Plaza. Läderach's boutique at South Coast Plaza is the fifth location to open in California since August 2021.
Läderach's success and momentum to expand is only possible through the passionate drive of its diverse 1,300 employees, from over 50 countries who represent various backgrounds, beliefs and lifestyles. Mutual respect, diversity, inclusiveness and freedom of expression, and transparency are at the heart of Läderach amongst its employees to make the best chocolate possible.
About Läderach – chocolatier suisse
More on The Californer
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- Newsom launches $300 million "Clean California" grant program
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- UPCOMING DEADLINE: Playtika Holding Corp. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit – PLTK
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
Operating since 1962, Läderach – chocolatier suisse is a family-owned, premium Swiss chocolate company dedicated to creating sweet moments of joy in everyday life. As the largest chocolate retailer in Switzerland with approximately 1,300+ employees representing more than 50 nationalities and over 100 stores worldwide, Swiss quality is reflected in Läderach's control of the entire value chain from bean-to-bar-to-shop. Läderach uses only the best ingredients through strong relationships with the finest suppliers. Läderach produces over 100 varieties of chocolates, including over 20 varieties of FrischSchoggi™ (extra-large tablets of fresh chocolate), more than 50 different pralines and truffles, dozens of confectionery specialties, and a large selection of seasonal creations. To learn more, visit www.laderach.com.
About South Coast Plaza
Renowned as a leading international shopping destination, South Coast Plaza is home to more than 250 prominent boutiques, critically acclaimed restaurants and the adjacent celebrated Segerstrom Center for the Arts and the Orange County Museum of Art. It is the West Coast's premier shopping experience, with its proximity to beaches and John Wayne Airport, customized concierge services, and unparalleled collection of diverse retailers — from Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Cartier and Harry Winston to The Webster, Dior, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, The Blue Box Cafe by Tiffany & Co., and more. South Coast Plaza is located in Orange County, California, in the city of Costa Mesa. Information: southcoastplaza.com or 800.782.8888.
+1 650 245 7945
SOURCE Läderach - chocolatier suisse
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- loanDepot celebrates week of giving with $50,000 donation to United Cerebral Palsy of Orange County
- California Governor announces seven new appointments
- Leonardo247 Wins the 2021 Multi-Housing News Excellence Award for Most Innovative Technology
- Stout Industrial Technology Hires Brent Shedd as Chief Executive Officer
- Mariachi Herencia de Mexico presents "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year"
- Platinum Equity Completes Sale Of Orbit Irrigation To Husqvarna Group
- TurboTax Has Every Tax Situation Covered Whether Doing Taxes Yourself or With the Help of a TurboTax Live Expert
- Protagonist Therapeutics to Present at the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit
- How do I ask a question to Facebook?
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- Tutor Perini Announces Two Projects Collectively Valued at $218.8 Million
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union Invites the South Bay Community to participate in the 3rd Annual California Great Santa Stroll to Benefit Mychal's Learning Place
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.2.21
- LingoAce Raises $160 Million in New Funding Amidst Rapid Global Expansion
- MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center Named Top 10 Percent in Nation for Joint Replacement, Receives National Excellence Award by Healthgrades
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Business Tax Financial Hardship Exemption Extended
- Aldelo Completes NTEP Certification for Star Micronics Scale