- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
Under the visionary leadership of CEO Gene Yoo, Resecurity specializes in advanced cyber threat intelligence (CTI), threat hunting, digital forensics & incident response (DFIR), and digital risk management solutions. With a commitment to staying ahead of cyber threats and adapting to the ever-changing digital security landscape, Resecurity has become a trusted partner for businesses and organizations worldwide.
ICS Technologies IRAQ has been a key player in Iraq's ICT sector since 2004. The company's expertise spans various services including concept-to-implementation turn-key solutions, on-the-job training, and in-depth market knowledge. ICS Technologies IRAQ is recognized as a preferred partner for local and international organizations offering tailored ICT solutions to meet clients' needs.
More on The Californer
- EARN ALLIANCE INTRODUCES FIRST-IN-MARKET WEB3 GAMING DISCOVERY PLATFORM THAT REWARDS GAMERS, AND PROVIDES "ENGAGEMENT AS A SERVICE" SOLUTION FOR DEVELOPERS
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Evolus to Participate in Upcoming Leerink Partners and Barclays Investor Conferences
- Discover the Jowl Lift: a non-invasive facial procedure created by Dr. Paulo Martin
- Socket Mobile Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results Release Date and Conference Call
This strategic partnership is poised to bring cutting-edge intelligence driven defensive solutions to Iraq helping consumers and organizations safeguard their digital assets and combat the evolving threat landscape. It combines Resecurity's cybersecurity expertise, cutting edge technology and data science with ICS Technologies IRAQ' local extensive market knowledge and dedication to delivering customized effective solutions.
The partnership comes at a critical time when the threat landscape in the digital world continues to evolve and intensify. In Iraq both public and private sectors increasingly rely on digital infrastructure making cybersecurity a top priority. The multifaceted approach of Resecurity and ICS Technologies IRAQ with their shared vision for improving cybersecurity offers comprehensive solution to the evolving threat landscape enhancing protection of digital assets contributing to overall growth and security of Iraqi digital ecosystem.
The collaboration aims to provide tailored cybersecurity solutions that meet specific needs of Iraqi businesses enabling them to adapt thrive in rapidly changing digital landscape while providing comprehensive training ensuring all organizational personnel have knowledge skills maintain secure resilient environment maximizing return on investments.
Organizations across Iraq will benefit from combined expertise of Resecurity and ICS Technologies IRAQ pooling resources knowledge experience delivering world class cybersecurity solutions aligning with Iraqi businesses institutions specific requirements challenges.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- TriCo Bancshares Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- City of Long Beach Launches Sidewalk to Success Program to Support Business Development
- Landis+Gyr and SPAN Announce Partnership to Unlock Electrification and DER Flexibility at the Grid Edge USA - English USA - English
- City to Host, Fund 2024 Long Beach Pride Parade
- Star Wars' The Mandalorian & Grogu to be Filmed in California Through the State's Film and TV Tax Credit Program
- California Sees Significant Increase in Applications to Join CHP
- Salem News Channel Host Mike Gallagher to Broadcast from Israel
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Flourish Ventures Promotes Investment Leads in India and LatAm; Strengthens Bench in US and Africa with New Hires USA - English MEXICO - Spanish India - Hindi BRAZIL - Portuguese USA - English
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- B. Riley Securities to Host Radiopharma Investor Conference in New York on March 1, 2024
- Legion Partners Sends Letter to Twilio Board of Directors
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Faraday Future Announces Reverse Stock Split and Authorized Share Reduction
- Zepp Health Unveils Zepp OS 3.5 with Zepp Flow™, Powered by Large Language Model AI, Pioneering the Next Generation of Wearable Intelligence Devices at MWC Barcelona 2024
- Mednition Appoints Deena Brecher as Chief Nursing Officer, Pioneering Commitment to Nurse-First Artificial Intelligence