- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- Leonardo Defense Systems receives new investment and expands Team
- Supply Chain Industry Leaders: Embrace AI or Get Left Behind
The DEIR outlines potential significant environmental effects with regard to air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, hazardous materials, and noise. The California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) requires this notice to disclose whether any listed toxic sites are present at the project location. The project location is located on the Cortese List of toxic sites for voluntary cleanup actions. The Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) is a responsible agency for this project.
More on The Californer
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Oxnard College's Camarillo-Based Fire Academy Opens New Facility
- You're invited to Monogram International's booth (#265) at New York Toy Fair
- RBB Bancorp Announces Termination of Agreement to Acquire Gateway Bank, F.S.B.
- Yo Egg to Unveil Exclusive Plant-Based Quail-Sized Egg at the Vkind Experience
The Draft EIR and documents referenced in the Draft EIR are available online at www.sanjoseca.gov/activeeirs as well as at three physical locations: Department of Planning, Building, and Code Enforcement; Dr. MLK Jr. Main Library; and Alviso Branch Library.
The public review period for this Draft EIR begins on May 31, 2023 and ends on July 17, 2023. Written comments must be received at the Planning Department by 5:00 p.m. on July 17, 2023 in order to be addressed as part of the formal EIR responses to comments process. Comments and questions should be referred to Kara Hawkins in the Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at 200 East Santa Clara St., 3rd Floor San José, CA 95113 (send to the attention of Kara Hawkins). For the official record, please reference File Nos.: ER22-234 & H22-037 in any correspondence.
Residents in San José have been informed that a Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for the 210 Baypointe Residential Project has been made available by the City of San José for public review and comment period beginning May 31st through July 17th 2023 . This 4.3 acre parcel located at 210 Baypointe Parkway currently houses a commercial building with an associated parking lot which will be demolished if approved to make way for 42 three story townhouses in six buildings as well as one 292 unit seven story apartment building with 5% being affordable housing units (17 out of 292).
More on The Californer
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of GigaCloud Technology Inc. (GCT) on Behalf of Investors
- California Increases Minimum Wage, Protections for Fast-Food Workers
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- RNA and DNA Endonuclease from Serratia marcescens
- Cardless Unveils Enhanced Simon Card with 5% Cash Back at Every Store At Simon Centers
The DEIR outlines potential significant environmental effects with regard to air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, hazardous materials, and noise which must be taken into consideration before approval can be granted by CEQA . It has also been disclosed that this project location is located on Cortese List which requires voluntary cleanup actions from DTSC who are responsible agencies for this project .
The Draft EIR can be found online at www.sanjoseca/activeeirs or physically located at Department of Planning , Building ,and Code Enforcement ; Dr MLK Jr Main Library ; Alviso Branch Library . Written comments must be received by 5pm July 17th 2023 addressed to Kara Hawkins via email kara hawkins@sanjoseca or regular mail 200 East Santa Clara St., 3rd Floor San José , CA 95113 referencing File Nos.: ER22-234 & H22-037 .
Latest on The Californer
- Aldelo Announces Updated Onboarding Process for Direct Integration with DoorDash Platform
- California Expands Access and Protections for Reproductive Health Care
- Phe - Pro - Arg - Chloromethylketone
- United Security Bancshares Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Halloween Reminders for Parents
- BYD Motors, Cox Automotive Announce Groundbreaking Service Partnership in U.S. Market
- PCV Murcor Employees and PCV|VRM Seeds of Hope Donates to Maui Strong Fund
- Cruise, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute present groundbreaking study establishing a human driving safety benchmark
- Rubio's Coastal Grill Launches New & Improved Mobile App
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Gala--November 4 At The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Design and development of a minimalistic fashion photography website
- Why PerfectionGeeks is the Best Dapp Development Company
- Adjust's New Growth Score Metric Reveals Worldwide User Acquisition Opportunities For Mobile App Marketers And Developers USA - English USA - English
- Zumigo Announces Record Business Growth as Industry Demand for its Mobile Identity Authentication Products Surges
- Jade Ann Byrne Unleashes Country Magic Raincheck my Cock-A-Doodle-Do
- Cloudflare and Meta Collaborate to Make Llama 2 Available Globally