INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 1103 Curtner Avenue Project
File No.: CP11-041
Description: Conditional Use Permit to allow the demolition of an existing fueling canopy and inactive fuel dispensers, construction of a 1,708 square foot fueling canopy over 3 multi-product dispensers, and an addition of one 20,000-gallon underground storage tank on a 0.75 gross acre site. The project also includes interior renovations to the existing convenience store.
Location: Northwest corner of Curtner Avenue and Lincoln Avenue, located at 1103 Curtner Avenue.
Assessor's Parcel No.: 439-08-068 Council District: 6
Applicant Contact Information: Franges Michael Trustee & Et Al, 1671 Juanita, San Jose, CA 95125, ( 408) 242-2242.
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment because the project will include mitigation measures that will reduce identified project impacts to a less than significant level. The project site is not included on a list of Hazardous Waste and Substance Sites, as compiled by the State Office of Planning and Research, pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California
More on The Californer
- Berlinlasers High Precision 100mW 532nm Green Laser Diode Module
- San Jose: Mayor Liccardo Joins SHP Foundation, Habitat for Humanity for Evans Lane Groundbreaking
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of CDCR Correctional Sergeant 8.10.20
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- Beautytap TV Launches With A Roster Of International Artists & Influencers
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on Friday, July 31, 2020 and ends on Thursday, August 20, 2020. The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations.
In response to the COVID-19 and Shelter-in-Place policy, hard copies are no longer available at the typical locations such as the City of San Jose Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street during normal business hours. Therefore, if requested, a hard copy will be mailed to you. Please allow time for printing and delivery.
Please contact Kara Hawkins at (408)535-7852 or by email at email@example.com.
Latest on The Californer
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- Long Beach: Statement from Mayor Garcia
- San Francisco Moves To Stop Profiting Off of The Incarcerated: "Phone Calls from Jails Now Free"
- San Francisco Announces All Phone Calls From County Jails Are Now Free
- 'NekozTek' Helps Esports Industry Gain Massive Engagement and Sales by Leveraging TikTok
- "CBS This Morning" Co-Host Gayle King to Moderate Venice Family Clinic Panel on the Trauma of Incarceration
- Connect City Announces Full Service Expansion To All 50 States Nationwide
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- Need or Home or Industrial Cleanup? The Pros at A & A Restoration Can Help You Out
- 'Man Of The Hour' Media Kit Highlights Brand's Expansion
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- 3 Days Left for FREE Enrollment in New Algebra Made Easy with Math Minutes Pro Course on Udemy
- MTC Invites Residents to Weigh In on Toll Policies As Martinez-Walnut Creek Express Lane Debut Nears