- TVS Light Network Adds More Family Programs to Streaming Channel on WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Haunted Attractions Go from 5-Star Reviews to Legendary Status in the U.S
INTENT TO ADOPT A NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: Cannabis Business Ordinance Update Project
Description: Several amendments are proposed to Title 6 and Title 20 of the San José Municipal Code (the Business Licenses and Regulations Code and Zoning Code) and to the City Manager Regulations for Medical and Non-Medical Cannabis. Amendments to City Manager Regulations include, but are not limited to: increasing the number of cannabis retail businesses from 16 to 50, five of which are reserved for equity applicants, prohibiting further cultivation site regulation, removing the prohibition on delivery only businesses. Amendments to Title 6 of the San José Municipal Code include, but are not limited to: definitions for "cannabis storefront" and "cannabis delivery only business." Amendments to Title 20 of the San José Municipal Code include, but are not limited to: add distance requirements from Cannabis Businesses to sensitive uses of 600 feet from a school, daycare, or youth center; allow cannabis retail storefront and non-storefront businesses in Combined Industrial and Commercial, Commercial Pedestrian, Commercial Neighborhood, and Commercial General Zoning Districts, and change distance requirements to sensitive uses. The proposed amendments do not involve ground disturbance.
More on The Californer
- Money Twitter - Want to Make Money on Twitter?
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Offers Awareness Month Banners
- San Francisco State, San Francisco Department of Public Health, and San Francisco Unified School District Collaborate to Offer Scholarships for San Francisco Youth Who Get Covid-19 Vaccine
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named a Bird Town by The National Audubon Society
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
Assessor's Parcel No.: Several
Council District: All
Applicant Contact Information: Martina Davis, Supervision Planner, Planning Ordinance and Policy Team, City of San José Department of Planning, Building, and Code Enforcement, 200 East Santa Clara Street, Room 300, San José, CA 95113; Martina.Davis@sanjoseca.gov
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Negative Declaration (ND) for this project. An ND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment because the project impacts are less than significant. The project site is not present on any list pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- Eccentex Releases Next Generation Version of Knowledge Base
- Gene Haas Advanced Manufacturing Lab Opens At Ventura College
- 13:27 ET GoodTrust partners with Inglewood Park Cemetery to provide digital end-of-life services to their grieving families
- TruAmerica Multifamily Acquires 226-Unit Apartment Community in Chattanooga, TN
- pCREB Transcription Factor Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft ND. The public comment period for this Draft ND begins on September 22, 2021 and ends on October 12, 2021.
The Draft Initial Study, ND, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations
A hard copy of the of IS/ND is available for viewing at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library located at 150 E. San Fernando Street, San Jose, CA 95112 or by appointment at the San José City Hall Permit Center located at 200 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA 95113.
Environmental Project Manager: Adam Petersen
Latest on The Californer
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes
- 16:00 ET GoodTrust partners with The Travel Plan by Inman to launch digital end-of-life services
- 11:00 ET Cavinder Twins Partner With Fantasy Sports App Sleeper In First Deal Of Its Kind
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- In Memoriam: Honoring Mrs. Verlie Mae Pickens by Independent San Francisco Writer Anh Lê
- Securing Logon with AutoPassword Technology
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Notice of Availability of a Draft EIR for the El Paseo and 1777 Saratoga Avenue Mixed-Use Project
- Tesla Medbed and Med Bed Technology Now Being Offered to the Public
- TVS Movie Classics Adds Classic Westerns to the WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix Streaming Service
- Airway, Tracheostomy, and Ventilator Management Course
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.14.21
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.13.21
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.12.21
- Governor, First Partner & the California Museum Announce the California Hall of Fame 14th Class
- MAAT Ups The Ante For Entry Level Dithering
- 14:10 ET Gary Thelander is being recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Trusted Attorney for his professional excellence in the legal field and his unwavering dedication to serving the legal community with Thelander Law