- Leonardo Defense Systems receives new investment and expands Team
- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- Latest 8x8 Research Reveals IT and Contact Center Leaders Embrace Conversational AI or Fear Falling Behind
The challenge is designed to inspire interest in math, build problem-solving skills and connect with friends and family through a global online competition. Participants and winners can receive cash prizes of up to US $1,000 for winners with the option to donate winnings to a charity of their choice. Children who make it to the finals will have the chance to receive a coveted STEM certificate and all those who sign up will receive an electronic certificate of participation that they can later print out and frame if they wish.
Reece Min, VP of the Pedagogy Research Centre at Spark commented: "We are proud to host the Spark Sudoku Challenge. This is not only a global Sudoku competition but also an activity that fosters an interest in math and number sense and builds problem-solving skills in a fun way. It is open to everyone so all can participate and challenge themselves."
More on The Californer
- Save the Date! Long Beach to Host Festive Street Parade in Celebration of Día de Los Muertos
- TVS Flashback Network Adds Love American Style, Operation Petticoat, and Murphy Brown to Fall Sked
- IEI Releases AFL4-EHL Series Panel PC to Provide Versatile, Cost-effective Solutions
- AETH and BTOP, Two First-of-their-Kind Ethereum Futures ETFs From Bitwise, Intend to Launch October 2
- Hollywood Actress and Model Sistine Stallone is the Cover Star of Dolce Magazine Fall 2023 Issue
The 2022 Spark Sudoku Challenge attracted thousands of participants worldwide including those from the "Super Brain" TV show, winners of the AMC (American Mathematics Contest) 12, and Spark Math students. All puzzles are designed by professionals including previous Sudoku Championship contestants, judges for various competitions, and Spark Math Sudoku coaches.
Spark Math students have done well in other international math competitions such as AMC8 with 26% of its students being named to the Honor Roll of Distinction - 26 times higher than the global average - demonstrating their ability to understand core concepts through gamified learning experiences that bring students in with engaging narratives and interactive technology.
Spark encourages anyone interested in participating in this wonderful opportunity can register for free at www.sparkedu.com/sudoku. The company looks forward to seeing participation from communities all over the globe as they challenge themselves while experiencing the timeless fun of Sudoku.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom on the Passing of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Mission Cloud Named to 2023 Best Workplaces in Technology List
- Bitwise Files Form 8-As for Two New Ethereum Futures ETFs, AETH and BTOP; Funds Intend To Begin Trading on Monday, October 2
- Step Up Announces Return of Inspiration Awards
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Swiss-Based Enclustra Announces US Operations in San Diego to Realize the Full Potential of Embedded Chip Technologies
- Faraday Future Announces its Outline for October FF 91 2.0 Deliveries as Part of its Ongoing 'Delivery Co-Creation Day' Plan and Provides Business Update
- Long Beach Showcases Key Growth Opportunities in City's Emerging Business Sectors at Inaugural Grow Long Beach Presentation
- Atrium 916 to Launch Zero Waste Mobile Art Cafe- with Sunset Paint & Sip on the River
- 'The Music Box' by Joanna Thorn
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Oxnard College's Camarillo-Based Fire Academy Opens New Facility
- You're invited to Monogram International's booth (#265) at New York Toy Fair
- RBB Bancorp Announces Termination of Agreement to Acquire Gateway Bank, F.S.B.
- Yo Egg to Unveil Exclusive Plant-Based Quail-Sized Egg at the Vkind Experience
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of GigaCloud Technology Inc. (GCT) on Behalf of Investors
- California Increases Minimum Wage, Protections for Fast-Food Workers
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- RNA and DNA Endonuclease from Serratia marcescens
- Cardless Unveils Enhanced Simon Card with 5% Cash Back at Every Store At Simon Centers