- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
Hunter Horsley, CEO of Bitwise Asset Management, said "Ethereum now has billions in revenue, millions of users, and thousands of distinct apps and developers. As the leading operating system for crypto, Ethereum has spread like wildfire. With blue-chip brands like Nike, Starbucks, Adidas, Pepsi, PayPal, JPMorgan and others building and using applications on Ethereum, the momentum is only building."
The portfolio opportunity with Ethereum is broader than bitcoin according to Matt Hougan, CIO of Bitwise Asset Management. He said "Some investors consider Ethereum an alternative while others see it as a traditional growth investment. It has elements of both. Like alternatives, Ethereum's correlation to traditional equities over the last two years has been low and trending lower. At the same time its increased usage and cash flows suggest it has the characteristics of a growth asset."
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
Historical performance data reinforces Ethereum's distinct return pattern relative to stocks. Over the past five years it had a median correlation with large cap equities (S&P 500 Index) of 0.28; blue-chip tech stocks (Nasdaq-100 Index) of 0.33; small-cap equities (Russell 2000 Index) of 0.24;5 Hougan added "Every time people use an Ethereum-based app they pay a fee in Ethereum which ultimately accrues value to investors in a manner similar to stock buybacks."
The launch adds to Bitwise's broad suite of professionally managed vehicles which includes five ETFs: Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (ticker: BITQ), Bitwise Bitcoin Strategy Optimum Roll ETF (ticker: BITC), Bitwise Web3 ETF (ticker: BWEB), Bitwise Ethereum Strategy ETF (ticker: AETH), and Bitwise Bitcoin and Ether Equal Weight Strategy ETF (ticker: BTOP). The expense ratio for both AETH and BTOP is 0.85%.
The launch of these two groundbreaking products gives investors access to CME Ether futures through a regulated format while providing them with an opportunity to participate in its growth with confidence.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan