- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
Eric Jang, CEO of DeepBrain AI, expressed his excitement about the opportunity, stating, "DeepBrain AI is honored to have been represented by AKA at Euro Finance Tech Day. We know that AI will play a pivotal role in revolutionizing all aspects of future businesses. This partnership represents a significant milestone in our ambitions for AI and AI avatars, driving our expansion into the European market and paving the way for enhanced customer experiences and improved operational efficiency."
The collaboration between AKA and DeepBrain AI is rooted in the strong belief that the potential for AI in financial services is enormous. The companies have developed a fine-tuned large language model (LLM) to deliver personalized and informative responses that closely resemble natural human-to-human exchanges. Additionally, DeepBrain's patented technology provides comprehensive support for all AI avatar formats, including both software and hardware products.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
Marck Wengrzik, CEO at AKA said: "We are excited to be the first German company to present our AI avatar prototype "AMY" from DeepBrain AI live on stage at the Euro Finance Tech Day. Smart AI avatars will significantly alter customer experience in the near future and provide many opportunities for value-generating human-computer-interaction – available 24/7 in the language of the customer. DeepBrain AI's AI Human technology is highly sophisticated and matches the expectation of our customers."
Following their exhibition at Euro Finance Tech Day 2023, AKA will evaluate potential integration of DeepBrain's technology into their business services. With this collaboration between two leading companies in their respective fields, it is clear that artificial intelligence (AI) has become an integral part of modern banking operations. As more financial institutions adopt this technology, it will be interesting to see how it continues to shape customer experience in banking services across Europe.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan