- Bob Holz New Video with Darryl Jones of the Rolling Stones, Concert, Album and Endorsement
- Immediate Therapy for Urinary Incontinence in Women
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Ryvyl Inc. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Allschool's corporate social responsibility aims to focus on children, education, empowerment of teachers and technology-driven study. It is dedicated to bringing learning enjoyment to children through an interactive and inspiring learning experience.
Allschool Supported in the Following Areas:
- Each student receives high-quality online class and offline activities
- 4 Top Allschool teachers from the U.K, and U.S. public schools and private schools with an average of 15 years of teaching experience
- 8 Unique Interest Courses in 4 subjects: Nature & Science, Life Skills, Arts, English Language
- Each student receives a study report and award certificate
The experimental programme leverages the outstanding technical capabilities of Allschool and the expertise of online teachers and in-classroom teachers to give students an effective hybrid learning experience. At the culmination of the camp, an award ceremony was held to recognise the students' achievements. Students also publicly expressed their positive feelings about the camp, a testament to its success.
Primary 4 (P4) and P6 YMCA mentor Miss Sharuna from the YMCA Student Care Centre @ Canberra commented about Allschool Camp, "Kids love it. Allschool Camp is beneficial to the kids as they get to learn a lot of new things that they never learned before in a fun and interesting way. I think they really enjoyed it and looked forward to the next session."
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Honors Two CHP Officers With Medal of Valor
- California: Governor Newsom Names Sean Duryee CHP Commissioner
- California: Governor Newsom Calls Out Big Oil on Continued Push for Drilling in Neighborhoods
- City of Long Beach to Provide Sanitation and Water Filling Services to People Living in Recreational Vehicles
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Atlassian Corporation with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Miss Shaera, YMCA P1 and P2 mentor shared her thoughts, "Kids love the classes so much because I can hear by their tone of voice that they are very enthusiastic. When students learn through creativity, they learn through fun and games."
At the end of the programme, XiaoNan Wang, Head of Allschool Southeast Asia Region reflected, "Young people are our future. As an online learning platform, Allschool aims to empower youth through education. We are delighted to collaborate with the YMCA of Singapore to achieve this goal through the Allschool camp. YMCA is a worldwide youth organisation focused on helping young people grow into healthy, thriving adults. By working with the YMCA, Allschool hopes to give back to the local community and make a difference in all these young learners' lives."
Teacher Vanessa, one of the Allschool teacher who taught "Paint Your Own Picasso" and "Super Cute Animal Drawings" said, "I am delighted to join such an innovative teaching programme. As an education professional, the programme was a great opportunity for me to enrich my teaching experiences. It was the first time I had taught a large group of students online and in a different country. The innovative tool from Allschool and YMCA mentors in Singapore made this a huge success. It was ultimately a very rewarding experience and a pleasure to work with the students and other mentors involved.
As innovators in the field of education, Allschool realises the increasing importance and power that technology will play in the future of education. Hybrid learning combines the best of both the online and offline systems to create engaging and relevant learning material with a supportive and enjoyable classroom environment. In addition, offline teachers can spend more time focusing more on supporting the needs of specific individuals and less time on the rote teaching syllabus. This separation of responsibilities ensures that each learner is given a more comprehensive learning experience to better reach their potential. In March 2022, Singapore Education minister Chan Chun Sing indicated that in the aftermath of Covid-19, hybrid learning would be a national approach going forward. "We will move more and more of our lessons online, allowing our students to do more self-paced learning", Chan said.
More on The Californer
- Dream Foundation Keeps Terminally-Ill Couple Connected With Their Final Dream
- PriceSmart Announces 7.0% Increase to Semi-Annual Dividend; Voting Results from the 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders; Appointment of New Director
- Additional Winter Shelter Doubling City's Capacity to Open in West Long Beach in February
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- Serial Entrepreneur Manny Wolfe Launches Innovative Tutoring Company
The Allschool Hybrid learning Camp is a reflection of the company's commitment to quality education and one of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which it views as an integral pillar of its corporate responsibility. Earlier this year, Allschool also launched the Enrichment Charity Drive in support of Singapore Children's Society. Moving forward, the company intends to continue partnering with like-minded organisations to strive toward the United Nation's vision for Quality Education, using innovative means to empower a generation of young learners to live better and more fulfilling lives.
Allschool Hybrid Learning Camp Achievements:
- Cross-border teaching and collaboration between Allschool teachers and YMCA mentors to reinforce concepts learned during class.
- Hybrid Learning contributed to the Camp by making the most effective and efficient use of Allschool classes.
- Students benefit from the new interest-based courses in an interactive way is different from traditional classes.
Allschool is an innovative online platform that delivers highly interactive small-group live classes to children worldwide. Through Allschool, learners can enjoy a variety of premium live classes – including mathematics, languages, visual arts, game design, and more – delivered by thousands of devoted and talented teachers from all around the world.
An expert in online education, Allschool has developed a set of innovative purpose-built teaching and learning tools that bring meaningful changes to learning outcomes, allowing students to immerse themselves in a rewarding, gamified, and interactive environment that empowers them to explore and pursue their interests while making schooling fun and enjoyable.
SOURCE ALLSCHOOLS PTE.LTD
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Soft Treats That Older Dogs Can Sink Their Teeth Into
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 2.2.23
- The 10 Principles Of Economics And How They Can Benefit You
- HVAC Alliance Expert Offers Reliable Central Heating System Installation Across California and New York
- California: Governor Newsom on Fifth Circuit Court Ruling Allowing Domestic Violence Abusers to Possess Guns
- Louisville Riverport Authority Applies To Include South Central Kentucky In Foreign Trade Zone #29 Service Area
- Meditation Doesn't Help Just the Mind, But the Body Too
- Industry Raises $183,000+ To Support Canine Assistance Organization To Help Veterans
- Getaround Announces Restructuring Plan to Reduce Costs and Streamline Operations
- Registration Now Open for Display Week 2023 in Los Angeles
- Metropolitan Board Names New General Auditor
- February Virtual Author Talks from the Long Beach Public Library
- ReserveBar Receives 2022 "Retailer/Marketplace of the Year" Award by Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Rose Sorensen Appointed to LA Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- IntellaTriage Hires New Director of Clinical Operations
- Suffolk Hires Brad Denney as West Region Chief Operating Officer in Northern California to Support Further Growth
- Axiomtek and Sodaclick Announce Partnership to Deliver Incredible Smart Retail Solutions
- Long Beach City Council Approves Development of a Natural Gas Price-Spike Relief Program for City Residential Gas Customers in Need
- Pasternack Launches New Waveguide Mixers, Detectors and Couplers
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL