- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
The fire caused less structural damage than anticipated, meaning only seven rows of pillars under the elevated freeway are being shored up instead of fourteen. To shore up these pillars, crews are using large steel beams and heavy wooden posts that stretch over a mile if placed end to end. Hydraulic jacks capable of lifting 100 tons are also being used to place these beams and posts.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
The Governor has announced that all lanes of traffic will be re-opened by early next week. However, only the westbound I-10 Alameda Street off-ramp will remain closed as it is being used as a staging area for crews who will continue working at the location.
In addition to repairs, Caltrans is carrying out maintenance on the traffic-free roadway while it is closed. This includes sweeping, litter removal, painting over graffiti, repairing railings and broken concrete, and cleaning drains and culverts.
Residents can visit FixThe10.ca.gov for updates and alternate routes while repairs are ongoing around-the-clock. With this urgent all-of-government approach to fix the 10 Freeway, Angelenos can expect all lanes to be open by early next week.
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan