- Unreal Mobile extends its Black Friday deal, dubbing it "Golden Friday."
- Black Friday: 15% Off SxS Rims & Tires
- Black Friday Sale: 15% Off Rims & Tires
Jim Cooper has served as Sacramento County Sheriff since 2022 and was a California State Assemblymember from 2014 to 2022. He was also Mayor and a member of the City Council for the City of Elk Grove from 2000 to 2014. Prior to that, he was a Captain at the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department from 1984 to 2014. This position requires Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. Cooper is a Democrat.
Barry Donelan has been a Sergeant for the Oakland Police Department since 2006 and was an Officer there from 2000 to 2006. This position requires Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. Donelan is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- Snell & Wilmer Partners Patricia Brum and Keith M. Gregory Named DEIA Visionaries by LA Times
- Synergize Your Senses: Urban Medicine Woman's Holiday Scented Bliss with Synergy Blend Roll-Ons!
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- How Much Power Is Enough When Selecting an AC Supply
- Anti-Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Antibody
Geoffrey Long has been designated Chair of the Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training, where he has served since 2016. He was Policy Director in the Office of the State Senate President pro Tempore from 2014 to 2016, Chief Consultant in the State Assembly Appropriations Committee from 1996 to 2014, and held several positions with the State Assembly Ways and Means Committee and Budget Committee from 1984 to 1995 including Chief Consultant, Staff Director, and Principal Consultant. He earned a Master of Theology degree from St. John's University. This position requires Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. Long is a Democrat.
James O'Rourke has served as a Sergeant at the California Highway Patrol since 2007 after being an Officer there from 2000 to 2007. This position requires Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. O'Rourke is a Republican.
Eric Schmidt has served as Deputy Sheriff at Fresno County Sheriff's Office since 1997 while also being an Adjunct Professor at Fresno City College since 2002. This position requires Senate confirmation and there is no compensation; Schmidt is registered without party preference
Latest on The Californer
- Melvin Riley, Legendary Lead Singer of Ready For The World, Releases First-Ever Christmas Single
- Flexiv Scores Sustainable Development Goals
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- David Wong, CFA, Joins Callan's Private Equity Consulting Team
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Nation's Largest Group of Latino Philanthropists Invests $350,000 into Over 35 Latino Nonprofits
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Supermicro Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- The Roulettes oins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Persistent Expands Executive Leadership Team in Support of Its Ambitious Growth Plans USA - English USA - English
- Lost Money in Fisker Inc.? Gibbs Law Group Investigates Potential Securities Law Violations
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- D.A. Davidson Acts as Sell-Side Advisor to COMC on its Commercial Agreement and Investment from eBay Inc.