- Cervo Media Group Inc and Joe and Marva Brown Sign Co-Management Deal with World Jiu Jitsu Champion Jacob "The Bull" - 577
- THINKWARE Announces President's Day Dash Cam Deals
- Spectator Health Adds Surescripts Certification to its Senior Health Technology Platform
Since taking office, Governor Newsom and the Legislature has made unprecedented investments in California's fight to protect people from devastating wildfires, increasing the budget $2.8 billion and bolstering the state's aerial fleet to hit fires early. It has also resulted in more work going into wildfire prevention, with CAL FIRE exceeding its 100,000 acres treated goal years ahead of schedule and launching 552 wildfire resilience projects in less than a year.
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: Health Department Launches Substance Use Harm Reduction Program
- Pop-Up Talent's Milestone: 500th Client Adopts In-House Recruiter Model
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Mission Cloud Achieves the AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
- SALUTE TO SERVICE ADVANCES ASIAN VETERANS
WHEN: Tomorrow, November 17, 2022 at 2:30 p.m.
WHO: Governor Gavin Newsom, CAL FIRE Director Joe Tyler, CalOES Director Mark Ghilarducci
LIVESTREAM: @CAgovernor Twitter page, California Governor Facebook page and the Governor's YouTube page.
This event will also be available to TV stations on the LiveU Matrix under "California Governor."
**NOTE: This in-person press event will be open to credentialed media only. Media interested in attending must RSVP to email@example.com by no later than Thursday, November 17 at 10:00 a.m.
Latest on The Californer
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- What Gen X Doesn't Know About Their Insurance Policies
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- What Boomers Need To Know About Their Insurance
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Teledyne FLIR to Supply Canadian Government More Than 800 Drones Worth CAD$95 Million for Ukraine
- Pasternack Unveils Standard Gain Horn Antenna Radome Covers
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- From Our Family to Yours: Little Bubs Introduces a Trusted Diaper Rash Cream for Your Little Ones
- Miro Introduces Enterprise Guard™ to Protect Sensitive and Confidential Content, and Support Essential Compliance and Security USA - English USA - Deutsch APAC - English USA - English
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- ChargePoint Collaborates with Product Development and Manufacturing Leaders AcBel and Kinpo, Improving Cost Structure and Time to Market
- The Sukuta Foundation, Inc.: FREE Virtual Laser Career Expo, April 26, 2024, 11:00am
- Kitman Labs and Fulham FC Expand Data & Analytics Accord